Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • WTB: K&N Air intake and filter

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#381101  by 4thgenChryslerfam
 October 21st, 2019, 9:45 pm
Wondering if anybody has a spare K&N intake lying around that they would be willing to part with. Found another used one on the forum but after emailing K&N they will not selling mounting hardware separate :( Seeing if anyone has one for sale that is complete and ready to be bolted on.
 #381103  by StealthM
 October 22nd, 2019, 3:18 pm
Hey. I have a brand new intake tube and the heat shield. No filter. The mounting brackets can be easily made with some aluminum stock found at home depot. Pretty much a 90 degree bent piece for the attachment point to the core support and kinda an S bend for the intake tube support. The heat shield is not an original. I fabricated one from the original rusted one. I used thicker steel and had it powder coated black. Although you dont really need the intake tube support.
 #381104  by 4thgenChryslerfam
 October 22nd, 2019, 3:55 pm
StealthM wrote: October 22nd, 2019, 3:18 pm Hey. I have a brand new intake tube and the heat shield. No filter. The mounting brackets can be easily made with some aluminum stock found at home depot. Pretty much a 90 degree bent piece for the attachment point to the core support and kinda an S bend for the intake tube support. The heat shield is not an original. I fabricated one from the original rusted one. I used thicker steel and had it powder coated black. Although you dont really need the intake tube support.
I PM'd you!