• Extra Parts: Special seats, cluster and other misc items

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
John Benjamin Memorial Virtual Car Show Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#380446  by Steve From MA
 August 22nd, 2019, 2:53 pm
04DSBSpecial wrote: August 21st, 2019, 1:32 am Would you ship seats? Really just need front 2. I’m at 30296
I can disassemble and ship the front seats would depend if you need the bases / motors for cost and weight. UPS estimated $150-160ish for the pair - This is only an estimate it may be less with paypal shipping discounts. (At a minimum you would have to reinstall the seat backs to the bases 4 torques screws and a single plug for the seat heater.)
 #381107  by Steve From MA
 October 22nd, 2019, 10:44 pm
StealthM wrote: October 15th, 2019, 10:28 pm Rear bumper cover still available?
No sorry, I cut it up, felt bad but I needed the room.

I also ended up installing the cats and resonator just to put them to use.

At the moment I have the Special Seats, Door Cards, Speedo and a few other misc things - spare non hid headlights, the newer tails, some front sway bar links, front and rear brake pads and I'm sure other stuff still lying around in buckets I should part with.
 #381306  by M-Pressive
 November 17th, 2019, 8:25 pm
Do you have a spare dark slate dash floating around?

I know you were pulling them some time back.

Thanks
 #381817  by ramy73
 January 9th, 2020, 11:30 am
By any chance do you have this plastic part driver side rear door plastic molding
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #381821  by Steve From MA
 January 10th, 2020, 4:49 pm
ramy73 wrote: January 9th, 2020, 11:30 am By any chance do you have this plastic part driver side rear door plastic molding
No I don't. I did, but they weren't in the best shape so I cut them up a couple months ago.
 #381822  by Steve From MA
 January 10th, 2020, 4:53 pm
M-Pressive wrote: November 17th, 2019, 8:25 pm Do you have a spare dark slate dash floating around?

I know you were pulling them some time back.

Thanks
I don't, but as of today there's a concord at Henry's auto parts in Blackstone that has one. It's actually a pro am concord. (front seats were dirty but not ripped and the satin trim is all there. rear bottom rear seat was missing but the back is there if someone wanted to do a concord conversion.
 #383134  by Steve From MA
 March 28th, 2020, 8:08 pm
Spades32 wrote:Hi Steve,
I would be interested in the back seat
if still available.
We could meet up for pickup.
I still have it - I'm around most day's I'll pm you my number.