Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • LH Collector Cleaning Sale - Tons of LH Parts!

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
2020 Calendar Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#380965  by Sneke_Eyez
 October 9th, 2019, 3:39 pm
I am trying to clean out and organize my storage areas and have discovered a lot of extra LH stuff that I don't see myself using any time soon.

Right now I'm just making a list and adding whatever photos I have, but I will add photos of all items.

I will keep adding to the list as I get time will keep bumping the thread and cross items off as they sell.

1) Agate Winged Clock Bezel. Keeping it.

2) Very rare embossed Chrysler Wing PT Cruiser Platinum Edition dark slate headrests converted to tilting LH headrest mechanisms.

$100 for the set + shipping.

These are very hard to find: I've only seen 5 sets in my life and I own 2 of the 5.
They are incredibly cool headrests, the embossed Chrysler wing is awesome.
I'd keep these, but I don't really need them for anything.

3) 4 Painted Twin Six 17'' wheels - 2 2001 Style (domed center cap) and 2 2002+ style (flat center cap)

$50 for the set. Will ship - you pay.

These were my mom's winter wheels purchased from several different sources.
I thought they were leaking. It turns out it was the TPMS sensors.
These really need to be repainted, but they're in really good physical shape - the beads are mint.
Includes the 2 center caps as shown.

4) 16'' Steel Full Sized Spare from my 2001 Chrysler Concorde.

$25 Probably best for local pickup.

This has never touched the ground except for being in storage.
Yes the tire is old, but it is certainly functional for a spare - it holds air great - and the wheel is like brand new.

5) 2 Brand New KYB Rear Struts.

$75 Will split shipping costs with you.

I bought these for the Pro Am before we sold it.
One appears to have been slid into a spindle before and has some minor scratches on the bottom, but both are in brand new condition.

6) 2002+ Style Chrysler 300M Grill
$45 shipped.

In decent shape, certainly not 100% perfect.

7) Dodge Intrepid Police Interceptor Trunk Mat

$75 I'll split shipping with you.

Will get photos up, good condition, used one summer in my Intrepid trunk by me and no longer fits with my sub box.
It is very tough to find these anymore, and no one ever made a good trunk mat for the Intrepid other than this one.

8 ) 2002 Dodge Intrepid ES front bumper in Brilliant Silver Metallic

$75 + shipping.
Not sure how to ship, but willing to figure it out.

Very nice shape, not 100% mint but close, I swapped it when I had the Intrepid painted because I wanted a bumper without license plate bracket holes. I'll peel the dip off and take better pictures.

9)2 245 35 20 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 Performance Tires SOLD

10) Jeweled 300M Tail Lights

$50 for the pair + shipping.

I just discovered I have 2 sets around as spares - I definitely don't need 2 spare sets.

11) 2004 Dual Color ATC head(s).

$25 for each individual unit + shipping.

I have been grabbing these now for years in plans to solder them and re-sell them, but I have never done any of them.
I can't even remember how many I have, nor have I tested most of them, but I would let them go cheap since you'll have to solder them.

12) 300M Radio Bezel

$15 shipped.

I have at least a couple of these.

13) 300M License Plate Bracket

$35 shipped.

I have at least one, maybe more, in halfway decent shape.

14) 360W LHS "AC" Amp.
No bracket. Worked great in the Pro Am. Replaced when we did the JBL conversion.

$35 shipped.

I have other items I am sure and I will continue to add as I go through my storage areas.

Send me a PM or post here if you are interested in something.
 #380966  by Sneke_Eyez
 October 9th, 2019, 4:21 pm
Added an "AC" Amp.
 #381020  by sparky99
 October 14th, 2019, 8:18 pm
Ryan, I am still working details about my Front bumper. If it gets sold, i want to work a deal for the front bumper you have for my Intrepid.
 #381023  by StealthM
 October 14th, 2019, 11:26 pm
Hey Robert still want that bumper for StealthM. Give me a call or text me tomorrow.
 #381040  by Sneke_Eyez
 October 16th, 2019, 10:48 am
sparky99 wrote: October 14th, 2019, 8:18 pm Ryan, I am still working details about my Front bumper. If it gets sold, i want to work a deal for the front bumper you have for my Intrepid.
Well I want you to have it, so let's figure it out when you sell your Special bumper to Clarence.
 #381295  by Sneke_Eyez
 November 15th, 2019, 11:13 am
Sold the tires on Friday.

Make me an offer for any remaining items.
Somebody wants those embossed headrests...
 #381311  by Sneke_Eyez
 November 18th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Remi, if there is something you need, let me know what it is and we can try to work out shipping.

I am now keeping the winged bezel.
 #381321  by remi
 November 21st, 2019, 3:28 am
Do I need something? No.
Do I want something? Heck yes!

The headrests would be a nice touch to the PHP, so would a 2004 AC head unit. Jeweled tails ar ethe old style, right? I'm also still looking for a full real wood trim. Why do I live so far...
 #381324  by Sneke_Eyez
 November 21st, 2019, 12:33 pm
remi wrote: November 21st, 2019, 3:28 am Do I need something? No.
Do I want something? Heck yes!

The headrests would be a nice touch to the PHP, so would a 2004 AC head unit. Jeweled tails ar ethe old style, right? I'm also still looking for a full real wood trim. Why do I live so far...
The headrests and 04 AC Unit could be easily (and relatively inexpensively) shipped to you in the same box.

Jeweled tails are the new style.
Even these could be shipped to you - I could probably do it all in one box, thought it will be a decent size so more expensive.

I don't have any real wood trim for sale, but could keep an eye out for you.
 #381410  by Sneke_Eyez
 December 2nd, 2019, 10:31 am
coatsy wrote: December 1st, 2019, 11:50 am Looking for a master cylinder reservoir cap
I do not have one available, but could grab you one from the yard the next time I go.

PM me if you'd like me to get one for you.
 #381417  by sparky99
 December 2nd, 2019, 5:26 pm
not to hijack, but i have one...
 #381421  by Sneke_Eyez
 December 3rd, 2019, 3:38 pm
sparky99 wrote: December 2nd, 2019, 5:26 pm not to hijack, but i have one...
Fine with me, probably worth a PM to coatsy...