Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Special headlights

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#387643  by In-trepid
 April 6th, 2021, 2:31 pm
My wife would like the table back! Over the next week or two, I will be completing the refurbishment and selling 3 or 4 sets of Special headlights.

Many of you know that over the past couple of years that I have sold a half dozen or so sets of these to various club members. The headlights go through a refurbishment to make sure all mounting tabs are repaired using the fiberglass method, all adjusters are free and allow proper adjustment of the headlights once installed, all lenses are sanded and polished, and all lenses are coated with a UV protectant. If needed, the lenses are removed and the insides cleaned. These reconditioned sets sell for $225 each + shipping (usually $45 - $80 per set in the US). These will be available on a first come first served basis. Please PM or email me if interested. You can also leave a post and I'll get in touch with you.

I generally take PayPal for payment, but other methods can be arranged. I will ship internationally, but the buyer is responsible for the extra cost for shipping and duty, if due.

#387646  by StealthM
 April 6th, 2021, 8:28 pm
Haha. John I showed Steph your table and all she did was shake her head... I said see Iam not the only one......
 #387647  by StealthM
 April 6th, 2021, 8:33 pm
P.s. If any one is looking for a set of special HIDs you can't go wrong with a set that John has referbed. Better then factory. Especially the beefed up mounting tabs. I got a set from a club member that got them from John. I was going to mod them but couldn't do it. I squirrled them away instead..
sdugasjr liked this
 #387650  by In-trepid
 April 6th, 2021, 9:25 pm
I had to move them for Easter when we had the kids over. Monday they were right back on the table. As I finish and test them in the next week, I'm going to put the protective paper on the lenses and the cardboard around the fixtures to ready them for shipping. Cindy will probably get the table back for a couple of weeks then. I'm sure other projects will happen as time goes on that will require the table again!
 #387664  by StealthM
 April 8th, 2021, 1:04 pm
Hey John just an fyi. I use a couple of sheets of saran wrap on the lens. Its sticks nice and tight and you dont need tape.