Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Double Din Trim Piece

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#390070  by sdugasjr

Does anybody on here custom make those "Tombstone" pieces for double din radios? I have an extra one I can send out to somebody if they need it to make one, or does somebody have an extra they're willing to part ways with? Preferably with the ATC unit on top, as I've seen a couple with them at the bottom and the radio hole on top.

Thanks
 #390076  by adu1982

I got one. It's my first try at it ..so never used it other than testing. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow..

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

sdugasjr, KxWarrior liked this
 #390176  by sdugasjr

adu1982 wrote: January 24th, 2022, 12:22 am I got one. It's my first try at it ..so never used it other than testing. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow..

Hey you got any pics of it?
 #390273  by 04DSBSpecial

I got one as well. Had it made by a member here. Never used. I’ll look for it and get pics
sdugasjr liked this
 #390294  by sdugasjr

04DSBSpecial wrote: February 16th, 2022, 2:49 am I got one as well. Had it made by a member here. Never used. I’ll look for it and get pics
Any update?
 #390297  by adu1982

Here are some pics of the two i have. The black one was in my special and it had a Chrysler winged logo on the bottom part were there are glue marks. Both kinda need to be refinished and then sprayed. If you really want one i can sell it to you. Probably won't have time to do it too soon as I have not even put it in my base which is now my official daily driver.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

#390360  by 04DSBSpecial

sdugasjr wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 11:52 pm
04DSBSpecial wrote: February 16th, 2022, 2:49 am I got one as well. Had it made by a member here. Never used. I’ll look for it and get pics
Any update?
Sorry for late response. I’ll take pics in AM.
sdugasjr liked this
 #390363  by sdugasjr

04DSBSpecial wrote: March 6th, 2022, 8:52 pm
sdugasjr wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 11:52 pm
Any update?
Sorry for late response. I’ll take pics in AM.
Sounds good!
 #390364  by adu1982

Fwiw , you probably know, for the one with the radio on top (and ac controls moved to the bottom) you need to take a heat gun to the ac vent and mold them in a bit. With the 4 radios i have the radio would stick out to much if vents left as they are (the tubing behind the vents above the ac controls i mean)

sdugasjr liked this
 #390365  by sdugasjr

adu1982 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 12:23 pm Fwiw , you probably know, for the one with the radio on top (and ac controls moved to the bottom) you need to take a heat gun to the ac vent and mold them in a bit. With the 4 radios i have the radio would stick out to much if vents left as they are (the tubing behind the vents above the ac controls i mean)

Yeah I’d like to do as little chopping and wire rerouting as possible, that’s why I’d like to have the ATC still on top