Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Part Out: 2003 Chrysler 300M Special.

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#391948  by Sneke_Eyez

Jimmy and I spent a couple of days over the last two weekends and stripped the car.
The Special bumpers are off, all wiring has been removed, and the motor and transmission are out.
My next step is to take a photo and list it on Facebook marketplace for pick up.

There are a bunch of miscellaneous small parts and pieces in the trunk, but they will go with the car unless someone speaks up.
If you want something, now is the time to reach out!

What I do have and will keep is hardware.
Any particular bolt or screw from the interior or exterior of the car is in a sorted box in my garage. Let me know if you need something!
 #391993  by Sneke_Eyez

The car left my driveway on Saturday!
I have the motor and transmission split apart and the motor and trans on separate stands.
I will be listing some individual parts and pieces of the car now that they're out.
 #391999  by 2002 300 M

Hi
Does the dash clock work, and the temperature control panel and display for the cabin ?
Also, drivers side view mirror.

Thanks
 #392010  by Sneke_Eyez

2002 300 M wrote: September 27th, 2022, 3:38 am Hi
Does the dash clock work, and the temperature control panel and display for the cabin ?
Also, drivers side view mirror.

Thanks
Hi there, I believe I have a working dash clock, and yes, the ATC control head works and appears to have been soldered by a refurbishing company. The driver's side mirror has been sold.
Please send me a PM and we can discuss.