• A Few Parts For Sale

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#378403  by In-trepid
 March 25th, 2019, 9:36 am
I have to reduce my parts inventory that I have acquired over the past few years. This is my first listing of some parts for sale. I'll have quite a few more as time goes on. PM or email me if you have an interest in any of these parts.

1. First Gen Lighted Key Rings: These are tested good and will work to enhance a second gen LH car. I have two for sale, $20 ea. shipped to US. [ 1 sold, 1 left]

2. Rear Cam Cover and Tuning Valve O-ring Gasket: I have four sets of 3 each, $10 per set shipped to US.

3. Chrome Wheel Center Caps: I have two brand new never used 2 1/4 inch center caps. These fit the 2002 -2004 chrome Intrepid SXT wheels and the 2003-2004 chrome 17 inch 300m Special wheels. May fit others as well. $15 ea. shipped to US.

4. 300m Special Badges: $20 for the set shipped to US.

5. Chrome Shifter Handle #1: Very good to excellent condition. See pictures. $45 shipped to the US. [SOLD]

6. Chrome Shifter Handle #2: Very good condition. See pictures. $40 shipped to the US. [SOLD]

7. Set of PS2 Silver Special Mirrors: Very good condition. Note - Driver's mirror glass is the wrong glass. The heated plug and the dimmable plug is there, but not hooked up. Should work fine with the correct mirror glass. $180 for the set shipped to the US.

8. 300m Special Front Bumper Wheel Well Extensions: $25 for the set shipped to the US.
Image[/URL]

9. Black 300m Special Driver's side Mirror #1: Mirror body and base in good condition (minor paint imperfections). Mirror glass is brown. $90 Shipped to US.

10. Black 300m Special Driver's side Mirror #2: Mirror body, base, and glass in very good condition (minor paint imperfections). $115 Shipped to US.
 #378404  by M-Pressive
 March 25th, 2019, 10:00 am
Hey John,

I will take the very good to excellent shifter.

PM me the details!

Thanks
 #378406  by Alex Funkhouser
 March 25th, 2019, 10:24 am
I'd like a lighted key ring, and the #2 shifter.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

#378440  by XboXC
 March 27th, 2019, 6:53 am
Im looking for #10 - a turnlight on mirrors.
 #378442  by In-trepid
 March 27th, 2019, 8:20 am
Hi Filip. Be aware that this is only the driver's side mirror. I have a set of black Special turn signal mirrors, but haven't posted them for sale yet. I will be asking $200 for the set, plus shipping to Poland if that is where you want them shipped to. PM or Email me for further details.