Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • A Few Parts For Sale

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#378403  by In-trepid
 March 25th, 2019, 9:36 am
I have to reduce my parts inventory that I have acquired over the past few years. This is my first listing of some parts for sale. I'll have quite a few more as time goes on. PM or email me if you have an interest in any of these parts.

1. First Gen Lighted Key Rings: These are tested good and will work to enhance a second gen LH car. I have two for sale, $20 ea. shipped to US. [ 1 sold, 1 left]

2. Rear Cam Cover and Tuning Valve O-ring Gasket: I have four sets of 3 each, $10 per set shipped to US.

3. Chrome Wheel Center Caps: I have two brand new never used 2 1/4 inch center caps. These fit the 2002 -2004 chrome Intrepid SXT wheels and the 2003-2004 chrome 17 inch 300m Special wheels. May fit others as well. $15 ea. shipped to US.

4. 300m Special Badges: $20 for the set shipped to US.

5. Chrome Shifter Handle #1: Very good to excellent condition. See pictures. $45 shipped to the US. [SOLD]

6. Chrome Shifter Handle #2: Very good condition. See pictures. $40 shipped to the US. [SOLD]

7. Set of PS2 Silver Special Mirrors: Very good condition. Note - Driver's mirror glass is the wrong glass. The heated plug and the dimmable plug is there, but not hooked up. Should work fine with the correct mirror glass. $180 for the set shipped to the US.

8. 300m Special Front Bumper Wheel Well Extensions: $25 for the set shipped to the US.
Image[/URL]

9. Black 300m Special Driver's side Mirror #1: Mirror body and base in good condition (minor paint imperfections). Mirror glass is brown. $90 Shipped to US.

10. Black 300m Special Driver's side Mirror #2: Mirror body, base, and glass in very good condition (minor paint imperfections). $115 Shipped to US.
 #378404  by M-Pressive
 March 25th, 2019, 10:00 am
Hey John,

I will take the very good to excellent shifter.

PM me the details!

Thanks
 #378406  by Alex Funkhouser
 March 25th, 2019, 10:24 am
I'd like a lighted key ring, and the #2 shifter.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

#378440  by XboXC
 March 27th, 2019, 6:53 am
Im looking for #10 - a turnlight on mirrors.
 #378442  by In-trepid
 March 27th, 2019, 8:20 am
Hi Filip. Be aware that this is only the driver's side mirror. I have a set of black Special turn signal mirrors, but haven't posted them for sale yet. I will be asking $200 for the set, plus shipping to Poland if that is where you want them shipped to. PM or Email me for further details.