Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • FS: Freshly Painted Black Special Mirrors, Includes Clear Lenses & Remi Sequential DRL Mod

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#378620  by FalKen
 April 13th, 2019, 6:56 pm
I have a set of freshly painted 2002 Chrysler 300M Special Mirrors for sale.

They were painted professionally in PX8 by a local body shop. They also include a set of clear lenses that were installed by M-Pressive and also include the super rare Remi modded lights. They have the white DRL option and sequential turn signal setup. All you need to do is connect the red wire to a power source for the DRL. The sequentials were plug and play and will work automatically.

These mirrors were not installed on a car after they were painted. The mirror glass is in great shape on both. They have all the options an 02 special would have.

I am looking for $300 for the set. That is what I have in them and you are getting the nicest, most desirable set of mirrors you can get that have been modded.

PayPal and you cover the fees on your end.

$300 plus shipping for them. Price is firm for them.

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki
 #378621  by M-Pressive
 April 13th, 2019, 6:59 pm
Hey everyone,

I rebuilt these for Ken after taking the lenses apart and installing the clear lenses and the Remi light mod.

They are in amazing shape!

Buy with confidence.
FalKen liked this
 #378624  by adu1982
 April 14th, 2019, 12:51 am
Hmm, might be interested in these in a month or so if nobody gets them depending if I get to keep the Rdvz and if I decided or not to keep my special. Been thinking seriously about "scaling" down to 2 cars and maybe a "show" car of I can ....Hmmmmm.... Those are some great and fully done modded mirrors.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

#378670  by mnitetrain
 April 17th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Nearby and tempting.........
 #378671  by EasyRider300M
 April 17th, 2019, 9:52 pm
really fine condition.

Ken...do you still have your black special? just curioius why you would sell them if you still have the M
 #378674  by FalKen
 April 18th, 2019, 6:07 am
EasyRider300M wrote: April 17th, 2019, 9:52 pm really fine condition.

Ken...do you still have your black special? just curioius why you would sell them if you still have the M
Steve, pm sent .

To all others that are concerned, There will more than likely be a part-out post coming. details of why I may decide to do this will be in that thread once I have time to create a more detailed post. stay tuned.