Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • LUNAT1C’s Garage Sale

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#379365  by LUNAT1C
 June 16th, 2019, 10:46 pm
Hello all. I’ve decided it’s time to pare down some of the items that are in my stash. These items have been accumulated over the past 10 years by various means (pulled at the salvage yard, takes-offs from Luna and Nemesis, items that were included with the car when we bought Nemesis, etc.).

I will be using this thread and updating it with items as they come and go, a few items at a time as I discover them in the basement and decide we won’t be using them. Everything has been stored in a variety of ways over the years. First in a closet in several apartments, then a few storage units, then finally the past 5 years in the basements of houses we’ve lived in. In boxes, on shelves, always away from sunlight and relatively cool atmospheres.

All items are currently located in Berkley, MI, in the Metro Detroit northern suburbs. Unless stated otherwise, shipping is extra. Shipping international is possible, however be advised that the larger the item is and the longer it must travel, the more expensive that will be. Something like wheels I would suggest not shipping at all. I’ll do my best to ensure items are packed securely to prevent damage. Once an item has been paid for, it is considered sold and will be marked as such. Until payment is confirmed, it is still considered “for sale” in spite of any private conversations taking place (first come, first served so to speak). Once it has shipped, it will be removed from this post.

All items are being sold as-is without guarantee as to function, as I generally don’t have a way to test anything electrical. Items are priced OBO, meaning feel free to make me an offer, however please understand that I’m generally going to stick closer to what I’m asking. If the price is too high compared to other places, we can negotiate based on that.

As mentioned, shipping is extra cost unless otherwise noted. As this post is being started a month from Carlisle, I will offer to deliver TO Carlisle for anyone who is also attending. However, the larger the item, the less likely that is going to be, as I’m currently only taking Luna (it’s unknown if my Wrangler will be making the trip, which would be necessary for things like my original wheels). Larger items MUST be paid in full by 7/10 for Carlisle delivery. Earlier if my Jeep does wind up coming (it will be separately heading to the Philly area some time before Carlisle weekend).

Alright, let’s start.

1. Dodge Intrepid Police Interceptor 150mph Instrument Cluster - SOLD
This item has been in storage for about 4-5 years now. It was removed from a salvage yard and is not tested for function. Direct fitment to 2G Intrepids. I believe fitment to LHS/Concorde/300M requires swapping the outer clear lens. Buyer is responsible for understanding installation requirements to anything other than Intrepid (instructions should be available on the forum somewhere). Lens will clear up well with liberal application of PlastX.

2. 2G LH K&N panel air filter. - $20
K&N offers a drop-in repacement air filter for factory air boxes in 2G LH cars. This one was used in the original air box for Nemesis for a few years before upgrading to a cone filter. It is dirty and will need to be cleaned and re-oiled as soon as possible. I will do so for a few more dollars, however the cleaning and oiling kits are available at most auto parts stores and should be done annually.
E01E1951-881A-483B-BAAF-3EB293A36824.jpeg
These are the items I’ve snapped pictures of and looked at so far. Some other items that will come available soon as well are...

Set of 4 300M Special wheels - Tires are ancient and wheels need to be refinished
300M Special Light Taupe rear bench seats - 2 sets available, good nearly new condition
3.5L Air box, air intake resonator, throttle body elbow (unknown if I have the accordian hose anywhere)

These will be added with prices once I get a chance to take pictures in inspect further.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #379372  by KxWarrior
 June 17th, 2019, 8:43 am
I may be interested in that cluster Robert....

Would you be willing to bring it to Carlisle?
 #379375  by LUNAT1C
 June 17th, 2019, 11:10 am
KxWarrior wrote: June 17th, 2019, 8:43 am I may be interested in that cluster Robert....

Would you be willing to bring it to Carlisle?
Yes, I can bring it to Carlisle.
 #379485  by LUNAT1C
 June 24th, 2019, 10:35 am
UPDATE 6/24/2019 - Gauge cluster SOLD. Thanks Ken!

I will update the original post around the end of this week with more items to sell. Filter still available. I will bring the filter with me to Carlisle, in case anyone who hasn't seen this post is interested.