Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • getting a 300m ready for carlisle!!!!!!!!

• Maybe we should have called this the Zaino forum
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Maybe we should have called this the Zaino forum

Moderator: Moderators

#191101  by Jason

Well FIREM the paint is phenominal (expected it to be since u set the bar for us).....but idk about those wheel wells lol! They dont look spiffy enough for a man of your caliber! :wink:

#191102  by EasyRider300M

I like the backgrounds you choose for your pics, Jason---calendar worthy.

FireM didn't say he was done in that post.

Do you remove your wheels and tails? Maybe this year the judges will be removing wheels to check out behind them--ya never know with those judges--they're tough.

Should be very interesting for the Cleanest Car award--lots of good competition this year. And may the best M win. :wink:

#191107  by swalker

And notice that Bob even takes the rubbers off and washs them!!!! :D

And no I didn't find it I don't think? Which one are you referring to LOL

#191110  by 300maximilien

wow you guys are soooo A-N-A-L! Nice work!

#191111  by bufferbarry

wow i didn't mean to cause any controveristy. im sorry i shouldn't have posted my work like that. i apologize. this will probaly be my last post. it was nice to meet you all!!!

#191113  by EasyRider300M

yes--it's all your fault Barry.

and don't forget to change your oil and also clean the air filter box. They check "everything."

#191115  by swalker

Your post was great. Keep posting!!! It was just a misunderstanding. Give us a second try. You showed that a car in horrible condition can be made to look good again.

#191116  by EasyRider300M

Stan--I think he's just kidding---continue posting your work Barry--your competition needs all the hints they can get!

#191118  by FIREM

Keep posting, keep the competetive spirit alive!!!!!!!!!!
Images are some old in process clean up shots. Those that pay attention to detail note the weatherstrip is hanging on the chair, not on the car..... Wheel wells are not even touched yet...
Stan , just keep lookin, you'll find it...... maybe.................................JK

#193538  by 300maximilien

Bufferbarry wrote:wow i didn't mean to cause any controveristy. im sorry i shouldn't have posted my work like that. i apologize. this will probaly be my last post. it was nice to meet you all!!!
I hope he comes back! I PMed you Barry

#193949  by 300man86

Since you wetsanded the entire car, does the car still have a clear coat I wonder. I love Wolfgang Fuzion wax.
 #209341  by avene1984

Oh that car was in really bad shape. How can anyone let there car get like that !!!!!!!
Turned out awsome !!!!!!!!
I cant wait for the spring so I can give her a great cleanng and hope to get her new rims on her :)