Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • spark plugs type

  • Get your T-25 torx wrench and come on in!
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Get your T-25 torx wrench and come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
 #265600  by jimgas
 
hello guys again!i dont know nothing about spark plugs so i wanna change mine!BUT i dont know what i should ask for!i mean is any types of spark plugs?which ones is suitable for my chrysler 300m 1999?Thank you
 #265605  by Tarheel
 
I would use NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs.
User avatar
 #265611  by 300maximilien
 
Just wondering.....did you happen read any of the other threads in this Spark Plug Changing topic?
 #265618  by Tarheel
 
300maximilien wrote:Just wondering.....did you happen read any of the other threads in this Spark Plug Changing topic?
If you are asking me, yes all of them.
User avatar
 #265619  by jimgas
 
300maximilien wrote:Just wondering.....did you happen read any of the other threads in this Spark Plug Changing topic?
yes if u asking me and i read that they r installing champion platinum but i ask if any types of spark plugs,cause i dont know nothing about that!ok ill install champion platinum but all the types are the same size(if there are sizes on spark plugs)???
User avatar
 #265620  by jimgas
 
tarheel wrote:I would use NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs.
u think are better than the champion platinum?did u ever use them?if yes,did u see any difference???
User avatar
 #265623  by EasyRider300M
 
jimgas wrote:
tarheel wrote:I would use NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs.
u think are better than the champion platinum?did u ever use them?if yes,did u see any difference???
both brands have been proven to work well in our cars--I prefer NGK as that's what my Special came with. Champions were used in earlier year M's.
User avatar
 #265624  by 300maximilien
 
jimgas wrote:
300maximilien wrote:Just wondering.....did you happen read any of the other threads in this Spark Plug Changing topic?
yes if u asking me and i read that they r installing champion platinum but i ask if any types of spark plugs,cause i dont know nothing about that!ok ill install champion platinum but all the types are the same size(if there are sizes on spark plugs)???
Actually most choose Champion or NGK. ABS the part numbers are listed many times. And a nice how to is in the knowledge base for you
 #265634  by Tarheel
 
You won't go wrong with either one.
User avatar
 #265639  by jimgas
 
i read that most of earliers 300m's are using champion platinum so im gonna buy them tomorrow!!!Thank you guys for your help!!!
User avatar
 #265640  by 02sxt
 
Here's a good write up I found on one of the other forums. I think a member on here wrote it, they have a link to 300mclub on the site.

http://fmount.com/300m/plugchange/default.html
User avatar
 #265643  by 300maximilien
 
wow..some cool pics on that site...anyone know who that is?
User avatar
 #265645  by Bill Putney
 
300maximilien wrote:wow..some cool pics on that site...anyone know who that is?
From this page: http://fmount.com/300m/Sanmarcos0403/image_8.html
I think it must be Swampy101 - Bryan Maine. He did a lot of neat things for the Club, but before my time. If that's who it is, sad to say he is deceased: http://300mclub.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... =swampy101
User avatar
 #265649  by 300maximilien
 
oh...didn't realize that was him..thanks Bill
User avatar
 #265654  by jimgas
 
02sxt wrote:Here's a good write up I found on one of the other forums. I think a member on here wrote it, they have a link to 300mclub on the site.

http://fmount.com/300m/plugchange/default.html
Thats really helpful!!!Thank you so much!!!
User avatar
 #265661  by 300maximilien
 
If you like that write up you should see whats in the Knowledge Base for Members of the 300M Enthisiasts Club for a measly $15
User avatar
 #265668  by jimgas
 
300maximilien wrote:If you like that write up you should see whats in the Knowledge Base for Members of the 300M Enthisiasts Club for a measly $15
but how im gonna pay?paypal?
User avatar
 #265670  by EasyRider300M
 
membership is well worth the price of entry

click on this link--paypal or check is ok

http://300mclub.org/v3join.html