Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • jason bourne or jack bauer

• Gotta Poll, post it here
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Gotta Poll, post it here

Moderator: Moderators

#290321  by boricuadon

Just for fun..i say bourne..he kicked (CENSORED) without even knowing he could with memory loss.
 #290324  by EasyRider300M

I never heard of either one of them.
 #290334  by TrueBlue

You never heard of the Bourne Identity or 24?

Bourne all the way. Bauer was a BA but he doesn't have the moves like Bourne. (or the writers, haha)
 #290340  by Brando26

^what he said.

sent from my HTC smart phone
 #290375  by BigMike60

Jack is the Man. Did all the seasons last year with a buddies DVD collection and a few seasons I added from off eBay. Then this week I saw a 2 hour 24 movie that I did not know about that was used as a bridge between 2 of the seasons and I ordered that off Amazon. Supposed to get it on Thursday or Friday and can't wait to see Jack in action again. And, Renee is a super Fox in my opinion. I like Bourne too, except some of the rifle shots at a moving vehicle at high speed a half mile away, pulled off by one of his assailants, were BS that no one could have made, except maybe Oswald.
 #290380  by Maximus

Ricky Martin
 #290386  by kvice623

Walter White aka Heisenberg!
 #290411  by Bill Putney

PeeWee Herman!
 #290459  by Maximus

Wee willie keeler
 #290461  by EasyRider300M

Superman Image
 #290571  by Maximus

Thought this thread was over, once Steve said Superman, thats it you cant beat that.
 #290578  by jayman2

Bizarro

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
 #290592  by beespecial

James Bond. Cool and badass!

hmmm... Notice they're all J.B.? James Bond, Jason Bourne, Jack Bauer, John Benjamin. Tough dudes, all of them. Well, at least 3 of the 4. :lol: