Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • is this plug and play?

• Getting More Air? A Hot Mod. Discuss here.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Getting More Air? A Hot Mod. Discuss here.

Moderator: Moderators

#264399  by Bill Putney

You forgot el linko. :)
 #264425  by jimgas

Bill Putney wrote:You forgot el linko. :)
i know Bill!!!sorry...
 #264435  by Brando26

Plug and play? yes. Worth anything at all? prolly not. a K&N drop in from advance auto parts bought online and using a discount code then pickup in store an hour later would do you more good than that thing would.
 #264443  by alandw

brando26 wrote:Plug and play? yes. Worth anything at all? prolly not. a K&N drop in from advance auto parts bought online and using a discount code then pickup in store an hour later would do you more good than that thing would.
I have to agree. If you want GOOD filtering, more air and reasonable cost, go with this suggestion.
If you want the "cool" looks of a CAI and a K&N filter element, then consider J-Intakes.com - made especially for the M by a club member. I use this and its nice to hear the rush of intake air at heavier throttle settings - and it does look good.
 #264457  by jimgas

alan i really like yours!im gonna check J intakes!how much cost the whole kit?
 #264471  by alandw

jimgas wrote:alan i really like yours! im gonna check J intakes!how much cost the whole kit?
I actually don;t remember - it was the first MOD I did. The colors the tubes come in are silver, black and red I think - obviously I painted mine. But PM Joe thru his website or thru this forum - he's a good guy - easy to work with.
 #264524  by jimgas

alandw wrote:
jimgas wrote:alan i really like yours! im gonna check J intakes!how much cost the whole kit?
I actually don;t remember - it was the first MOD I did. The colors the tubes come in are silver, black and red I think - obviously I painted mine. But PM Joe thru his website or thru this forum - he's a good guy - easy to work with.
Ok!Thank you so much!
p.s. u did a great job with the tubes and the whole concept!
 #264542  by JoeKD

Hello, thanks for the compliments on the J-intake kit Alan

For pricing and more info please either send me a PM or even better you can contact me via email on my website. There are also quite a few installed pics on my website you can look at.
 #264579  by 02sxt

J-Intakes!! :mrgreen:

#310416  by maddpiratekidd

These look nice

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2