Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • FREE MONEY: Additional Rebate Savings with Ebates.com

• Discussion about price incentives and costs.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Discussion about price incentives and costs.

Moderator: Moderators

#335590  by 300maximilien

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid= ... eeid=26471

I learned of this website from Grayslater/Cory and have used it several times to save anywhere from 2% to 35% off some of my favorite stores like...

Advance Auto 6% I use this one many times and get 5-6% back on all my purchases with AAP!!!
Barnes & Noble 8%
Ebay 2-7%
Tire Rack 3%
JC Penny 3%
Sears 4%
Harbor Freight Tools 4%
Entertainment Book 35% (hell of a deal IMO) Plus only $19.99 plus free shipping!!

And there are hundreds of more just go look to see. Type your favorite in a search.

This is a rebate that is given by Ebates to you for using their site to navigate to your favorite online stores to shop. The rebates can be paid right to your Paypal account or you can chose to get a "Big Fat Check" sent to your preferred address.

Also these rebates are on top of any discount codes you may have or can get from ebates as well

Anyone that does not use this site when shopping online is just leaving money on the table IMO

IF you want to join and save please use link below to sign up one if you do it will pay both you the new member of ebates and Myself $5 in bonus cash once you make your first purchase through the site.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid= ... eeid=26471
 #335603  by Double M

Thanks to you and Cory I have saved a lot of money using E-bates and Advance auto parts codes. It is always nice to save up to 46% off auto parts. This has made it affordable to do a lot of preventive maintenance instead of waiting for it to fail. I have passed this information on to other people who could not afford the repairs without the discount. If I had to guess I would say I have saved hundreds of dollars. Owning five cars it does not take long to add up.

Note: Using Advance Auto codes gives a discount at time of purchase. E-bates you get a check every few months.

Thanks again
Paul