Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Precut tint

• LH Performance Modification Discussions
Membership Banner

LH Performance Modification Discussions
 #348769  by skinnyg
 August 9th, 2015, 5:06 pm
Anyone purchase any off of the eBay vendors? I can install it no problems, just curious if anyone has a vendor the recommend or don't recommend. Just don't want to have purple bubble tint a year from now
 #348772  by Null
 August 9th, 2015, 5:25 pm
the shop i went to used a machine to precut them. I wonder if you could ask a local shop to cut them for you and you install
 #348784  by sparky99
 August 9th, 2015, 9:05 pm
skinnyg wrote:Anyone purchase any off of the eBay vendors? I can install it no problems, just curious if anyone has a vendor the recommend or don't recommend. Just don't want to have purple bubble tint a year from now
I don't want to sound like a jerk and doubt your abilities, but why not just let the professionals do it? they will warranty any issues due to craftsmanship.
please don't take this the wrong way...
 #348786  by Null
 August 9th, 2015, 9:19 pm
sparky99 wrote:
skinnyg wrote:Anyone purchase any off of the eBay vendors? I can install it no problems, just curious if anyone has a vendor the recommend or don't recommend. Just don't want to have purple bubble tint a year from now
I don't want to sound like a jerk and doubt your abilities, but why not just let the professionals do it? they will warranty any issues due to craftsmanship.
please don't take this the wrong way...
i have to +1 this.

after watching the guy in the shop do it its really something you need to learn from experience. If you are only buying one set of tint there is a high chance of messing up. Even the guy that did mine had to redo one window because it wasn't good enough. Not to mention getting rid of the "fingers" using a heat gun on the back window. Its definitely something worth letting a professional do.

if you are gonna try it anyways i would buy the tint directly from a shop if they have a machine that cuts them