Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Throttle body spacer and Chrome trim

• LH Performance Modification Discussions
Membership Banner

LH Performance Modification Discussions
 #352546  by Jdub81
 December 8th, 2015, 2:53 pm
Good afternoon family I am looking for a throttle body spacer for my 2000 Chrysler 300m, and the chrome trim around that goes around the windows can anyone help me out?
 #352550  by LUNAT1C
 December 8th, 2015, 5:17 pm
There isn't a throttle body spacer (nor would one have any benefit to us). There is an intake spacer that goes between the upper and lower intake manifolds that currently is not in production, and none are available. However, 99mopar is trying to get a group buy going through the original designer of the third version of the spacer who might be able to get some made. There is a recent thread on this.

Chrome window trim is available used. You can find it at almost any junkyard, though it's tough to find a set in good shape. Keep an eye in your yards, and on the B/S/T section for anyone selling a set.
 #352601  by Jdub81
 December 10th, 2015, 8:15 am
LUNAT1C wrote:There isn't a throttle body spacer (nor would one have any benefit to us). There is an intake spacer that goes between the upper and lower intake manifolds that currently is not in production, and none are available. However, 99mopar is trying to get a group buy going through the original designer of the third version of the spacer who might be able to get some made. There is a recent thread on this.

Chrome window trim is available used. You can find it at almost any junkyard, though it's tough to find a set in good shape. Keep an eye in your yards, and on the B/S/T section for anyone selling a set.

Thanks