Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Chula Vistian reporting in!

• A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.

Moderator: Moderators

#379295  by Corcovado
 June 12th, 2019, 12:01 pm
I've been a Chrysler owner since 2002 when we purchased a new T&C. It's been great! I recently picked up a 2002 Chrysler Concorde Limited, Blue, Leather Black interior, 3.5 High Output!
I am in need of some NOS parts. If anyone knows where I could shop for some parts, I'd appreciate it!
Erik
 #379307  by LUNAT1C
 June 12th, 2019, 2:34 pm
Welcome! Post some pics when you get a chance. It's no secret Deep Sapphire is my favorite color and I've always admired the LHS/Concorde Limited styling.

The only place I've seen NOS parts is eBay. Occasionally a dealer will find something buried in a back corner and post it there to get rid of it. Whenever I think I might need something I'll get the part number and then search it on eBay, or on Amazon (rare to find there). What parts are you in need of?

If you haven't looked into already, I urge you to consider full membership in the club! $14.95 to start and $9.95 annual renewals gets you access to a vast library of knowledge and how-to's built up over the past 18+ years that tells you everything you need to know to keep that car running well into the future. It also helps to keep "this thing of ours" going for years to come!
 #379330  by Sneke_Eyez
 June 14th, 2019, 6:50 am
Welcome to the Club - as Robert said, we like pictures!