Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Fall Meet Moving Forward

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#390142  by M-Pressive

Hey Everyone,

I am good with not returning to OC again in the future.

Is Myrtle Beach a good destination for a fall meet moving forward? There is a longer (3 day) meet there in October that would be way closer to what we liked about OC.

https://surfboardpromotion.com/cruisin-the-beach/

The show we went to was great but it is a long trip for a one day show.
TrepKing95, StealthM liked this
 #390144  by LUNAT1C

Longer is always better, plus going in November had some concern about weather and driving in 25° temperatures on summer tires.

We'll make the trip either way and plan to spend a few more days in the Carolinas even if it's the shorter show.
TrepKing95 liked this
 #390149  by FIREM

We are OK without OC MD as the fall show and obviously Myrtle Beach is good for us. I have noticed many of the spring shows are limited to early years (like OC) We would want to be sure it is open to all years.
We actually drove past the location of this event in November so we know it's near by.
TrepKing95 liked this
 #390155  by 00R/T

Absolutely! I’ll be in MB then regardless, so it’s perfect.

There’s a lot of stuff to do there also. Ripley’s, TopGolf, wax museum, etc.
 #390164  by M-Pressive

The show I linked above is open to cars and trucks of all years and would love to have us.

It is a three day event. I think we will head up there either way for it. Sound like a good club meet?
FIREM, TrepKing95, StealthM liked this
 #390165  by FIREM

I'm In
 #390309  by TrepKing95

I'm on board for this! Even with the "wonderful" weather for the November show, it was still a great time!
M-Pressive liked this
 #390382  by First Lady

Have made contact with a hotel in hopes they'll get back to me with a room block. Will pick this back up when we return from vacation!
 #390474  by First Lady

See new hotel thread in this meet section for details!