• Gone...please remove.

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#390693  by kingcarnut

Car gone, please remove.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #390694  by M-Pressive

Sorry to hear that.

I wish I was closer, I would grab the engine and transmission.
 #390695  by FIREM

Wow That sucks! Looks like you got almost 2 years of enjoyment before this happened. Hope everyone involved is OK and unscathed.
I see from your profile you are a Technology Education Teacher.
I retired from Lincoln Tech in 2020
 #390696  by kingcarnut

FireM, Two years, was my son's car mostly. I drove it to work on occasion since he is currently at college. Had hoped it would see him through college and then some with the low mileage and no rust. :(
Tech teacher for 27 1/2 years. Started my career at Mt. Hebron High School in Ellicott City Md. Been at my current school for 27. I hope to join you retired folks in about 8 years!
 #390697  by M-Pressive

The one thing I would possibly be interested is the carpet.

Needs to be near perfect though.
 #390698  by kingcarnut

It's not perfect, but also not real bad. I don't remember any spots of wear through or even excessive wear as it had floor mats its entire life from what I can tell.
I will look over it this week and let you know if I think it's worth pulling it out. Has some mud on it from the accident and crawling in/out of the car at the accident scene.
 #390878  by charliebues

Just sent you a PM about the front seats, carpet, center trim panels, center console, rear seats, and steering wheel. Let me know if it's still available, very interested!
 #390986  by DetMatt1

I would not only buy the part off of you but also pay you for your time kingcarnut.
 #390993  by adu1982

If only i was closer i would buy engine and transmission. The yard that is somewhat close to me (2-3 hrs) wants 700$ for an engine with 116k miles

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

#391017  by kingcarnut

DetMatt1 wrote: June 4th, 2022, 11:08 am I would not only buy the part off of you but also pay you for your time kingcarnut.
Don't have time to drop the tank. I assume it's bad as it was giving me a bad evap code.