Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Part Out: 2003 Chrysler 300M Special.

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#391275  by Sneke_Eyez

As I prepare for Carlisle I am going to be trying to start stripping my 2003 300M Special. This won't be done by Carlisle, but I can still bring along anything small/not needed for the car to run to those at the show.

I am keeping the Special bumpers, skirts, and swaybars, but essentially everything else is up for grabs.

So - what do you need? PM me or post here!

I will try to take some better photos soon, this is all I have for now.

Thanks!
 #391279  by StealthM

Ryan are the window surrounds in good shape? no dings gouges.... I would be interested in them.
 #391284  by LUNAT1C

Color and condition of the front seat cushions? Always looking for better condition seats. Creases and minor cracks are fine, mainly concerned about tears and condition of the foam.
 #391341  by Sneke_Eyez

Here's some interior photos - with parts removed from the car.

Anything in this picture is available, including the seats, though Robert is interested in the passenger seat only.
If possible, I would like to sell them as a set, but I recognize that the driver's seat is rough! Back seat photos on request!

The ATC head (99-03 style) has been soldered by an electronics repair company and it works perfectly! I'd sell it cheap!

Also available:
Headliner.
Rear deck.
All pillars.
Seatbelts.
Driver rear door panel (all others have marks/cracks).
Trunk carpet.
Trunk lid with spoiler (not taking the spoiler off as it looks to be cracked at the bottom).
Nice clean spare wheel with original Michelin Pilot.

Everything needs to be cleaned, but is in decent shape.

The only items spoken for at this time are the carpet and rear seat trim panels (which is why they're not in photos).

A few things are beyond replacement/repair:
The cluster is a mess because the backlight died and someone fitted it with extra lights.
The dash is cracked.
StealthM wrote:Ryan are the window surrounds in good shape? no dings gouges.... I would be interested in them.
Unfortunately, no, they're pretty corroded.

Reach out if you are interested in something!
 #391342  by First Lady

What do the upper Cs look like? All tabs intact?! We’d be interested if they have all the tabs (we’re good at breaking them!)
 #391351  by In-trepid

First Lady wrote: July 5th, 2022, 10:03 pm What do the upper Cs look like? All tabs intact?! We’d be interested if they have all the tabs (we’re good at breaking them!)
I think everyone is good at breaking them! I have a couple of extras just for that reason!
 #391355  by LUNAT1C

I'm literally the foremost expert on breaking those things... planning to source another set myself for when I wrap my upper pillars. :lol:
 #391362  by First Lady

Lol!! So we call it a right of 300M-ing passage!!
 #391412  by Sneke_Eyez

Spoken for are:

1) Carpet
2) Rear Seat Trim
3) C-Pillars
4) Trunk Latch
5) Passenger seatback and lower cushion
6) Console Lid
7) Door seals

Message me or post here if you have something you need or want me to deliver to you at Carlisle!
 #391620  by Sneke_Eyez

Bumping this up just so no one forgets I have it!
Sometime in the next two months I want to try to strip this thing completely and ship out the body to be scrapped, so reach out even if you just need something small!
 #391716  by sdugasjr

How do the rear trailing arm brackets and “cups” look? Are they super crusty
 #391726  by First Lady

Does it have side airbags? If so, how are the backs of the front seats (those panels)? Might need new seatbacks for screens because, well, you know... :D
 #391755  by Sneke_Eyez

I only have one left, Robert ended up with the passenger side. But I believe it is in pretty good shape. I'll take a look the next time I'm near it.
 #391756  by FIREM

Shift Cable for Todd???
viewtopic.php?t=37598
 #391868  by Sneke_Eyez

I am in negotiations to buy a pretty significant piece of real estate and could use all of the funds I can get right now.

What that means is that literally anything from this car is now available that hasn't already sold.

Next weekend I am going to strip as much of the car as I can get done in a weekend, and anything you want is available: bumpers, cladding, motor, trans, wheels, etc.
PM me or post here with what you want!
 #391871  by Abiesalba

Looking for radiator/top bracket plastic cover for my 2004 m, non special. Do you have one from this or another car for sale? John Potter, abiesalba1@gmail.com. Thanks.
 #391872  by Sneke_Eyez

Abiesalba wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 8:25 am Looking for radiator/top bracket plastic cover for my 2004 m, non special. Do you have one from this or another car for sale? John Potter, abiesalba1@gmail.com. Thanks.
John, a sight shield? I believe I have one, shipping may be a challenge as they're so large.
 #391878  by Abiesalba

Yes! ,
This piece extends from head lamp to head lamp covering the gaps and radiator support structural members on the top.
I can wait till we will both be at a meet and perhaps we can do the transport then. It'd probably be trashed in commercial delivery.
Or
Would I have occasion to be nearby? Where are you located?

Thank you .

John
 #391892  by Sneke_Eyez

sdugasjr wrote: August 11th, 2022, 2:55 pm How do the rear trailing arm brackets and “cups” look? Are they super crusty
Sidney, I checked today and they have some crust.
I will keep an eye out if I can find a set at the yard that are OK.
Abiesalba wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 8:44 pm Yes! ,
This piece extends from head lamp to head lamp covering the gaps and radiator support structural members on the top.
I can wait till we will both be at a meet and perhaps we can do the transport then. It'd probably be trashed in commercial delivery.
Or
Would I have occasion to be nearby? Where are you located?

Thank you .

John
John, I am in Norwood, MA, and I will look through my parts stash and see if I have one that is good enough for your pristine car.
If I do, I am happy to meet up with you if you are in the area.
sdugasjr liked this
 #391896  by Abiesalba

I have occasion to come to RI visiting family. I'll let you know if and when . Nothing planned right now, Sept. 6. Thanks.