• This is the place for off-topic discussions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

This is the place for off-topic discussions

Moderator: Moderators

#391661  by EasyRider300M

Detailed video about 300M history, attributes, and flaws
 #391666  by FIREM

Fairly decent review of the 300M I believe. I would take issue with the "Electrical Nightmare" statement. Only a limited few BCM complaints but the ATC issue is legitimate. Remember WE are the EXCEPTION rather than the rule as far as ownership goes. Let's face it, especially today, if we had to pay fair trade cost for repairs and maintenance these cars would be long gone.
Abiesalba liked this
 #391668  by LUNAT1C

FIREM wrote: August 6th, 2022, 7:46 am Fairly decent review of the 300M I believe. I would take issue with the "Electrical Nightmare" statement. Only a limited few BCM complaints but the ATC issue is legitimate. Remember WE are the EXCEPTION rather than the rule as far as ownership goes. Let's face it, especially today, if we had to pay fair trade cost for repairs and maintenance these cars would be long gone.
Mine would have been crushed over a decade ago, and my Jeep would be on notice right now... Just finished replacing the fuel pump seal and lock ring on that one after we came back from my cousin's wedding to a garage reeking of fuel.