Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Gallery: Cars You Have Owned (join in!)

• A place to talk about your non-LH current or former vehicles.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

A place to talk about your non-LH current or former vehicles.

Moderator: Moderators

#337955  by 00R/T

mnitetrain wrote:Finally, I got bored with the Challenger and decide to replace it this spring. My new pride and joy is a 2012 300 SRT8 in Deep Cherry. I bought it brand new as a leftover and it is by far the nicest vehicle I've ever owned. I think I'll be hanging on to it for a little while.

LOL Steve IIRC Bobby uttered those exact same words (couple time LOL!)
Haha, I know, Hank. I've got to make a few more changes to catch up to him though.
 #337956  by 00R/T

SilverSpecial wrote:Love the new 300 Steve. I have never seen one that color.
Thanks Keith! I've actually never seen another 2nd gen SRT and see very few in any trim level. I can't recall seeing too many red ones either. I've been in love with Inferno Red since I bought the Intrepid, and this is pretty close.
 #358075  by Tim_ettinger

65 Mustang
72 Chevelle
76 LeMans
77 Caprice
83 Celica Supra
94 Skyline

The 300M is the newest and most expensive car I have ever owned.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #358084  by M-Pressive

Great pics Tim. I wish I had pics of all of my past cars.
 #358104  by InfernoRedM

M-Pressive wrote:Great pics Tim. I wish I had pics of all of my past cars.
Funny how few photos most of us took before the digital age.
 #358121  by LUNAT1C

InfernoRedM wrote:
M-Pressive wrote:Great pics Tim. I wish I had pics of all of my past cars.
Funny how few photos most of us took before the digital age.
I've taken many many pictures of all of my cars, however with many hard drive changes over the years, most have been lost. I just recently started caring more about photography with my mirrorless camera, and have been making use of the pictures folder on my laptop and storing images there. Once I get a personal cloud (hard drives in my home that I can upload to from my phone, not a service subscription to a company that would own my material), I can back them up and access them from anywhere without having to worry about storage space on my phone or photobucket, so I won't lose pictures to time.
 #370152  by dosmalo

Some of you may know already that I hang onto cars for a long time. I bought this in 1975 and didn't let it go until 1993.
It sported a fold-down rear seat which meant a lot of good times for this (at the time) 20 year old. :D
351 4 bolt supplied the get away. I worked for that gasoline pipeline terminal for 20 years and occasionally would get a hold of some blue av gas (!)
All of these years and she still 'hangs out' in my garage.
More glory days!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
M-Pressive liked this
 #381551  by beespecial

I stumbled onto this hardcopy pic of my 1978 Dodge Magnum XE. I bought this car 5 years to the day of when I bought the '73 Cuda and was my second brand new car. Loved both cars. I think I drove the Magnum for about 12 years before having to let it go. It was a land yacht that had a hard time getting out of it's own way but it rode nice and I really liked the styling of it. I managed to keep the headlight covers operational the whole time I owned it. If I remember correctly, I had the trans rebuilt once and some work on the differential some time later but I think that was the only major repairs done to it.
M-Pressive liked this
 #381581  by Sneke_Eyez

I have always really liked the Magnum. I always enjoy seeing a really clean one.