• Let's See Your Pets

• This is the place for off-topic discussions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

This is the place for off-topic discussions

Moderator: Moderators

#167272  by 300maximilien

Lets see your best buddy...

Here is mine. He is a full grown Toy Fox Terrier. He weighs a whole 7lbs! The Ladies love him. He is a great Wing Man.

Buster

#167296  by Carfan77

Cute little bugger! See my avatar - that's Honey, Daddy's Little Girl. She is the magic in my life, and as my wife well knows, is number 1! We also have a bunch of other dogs and cats, all rescues. I love them all!

#167300  by great white

Jasper - 100 lb german sheppard/great dane mix. He's pretty much just a big brute "bulldozer". He pops tennis balls in about three chomps when he chews them. He's torn a 3 foot hole in a solid wooden door by bashing through it. AND, He's only young and hasn't put on his bulk yet....and yet, he thinks he's a lap dog and only cares about being with you all the time.

Nicky- 65lb border collie cross. Faster than hell and teeth like razors. I've never seen a dog run this fast except my freinds greyhound and even then nicky is smarter than him and can turn on a dime. The greyhound can outstrip him in a staight line, but Nicky cuts off his escape every time by turning sharper than he can. Every dog that's messed with Nick has come away bleeding. Even Jasper. Even so, all he wants to do is play and be at your feet, he spends his day sleeping at the foot of the door waiting for me to come home.

They're great little pups, but I pity the guy who breaks into my house..............

Here they are "reclining" after a hard day of, well, reclining:

#167356  by JimJ1485

My bud is named Stoli. My wife said we had be drunk to go through this dog purchase, thus the name. She's a Hungarian Komondor. We lived in Connecticut at the time we bought her. Because it was July they could not send her by air( she was in Atlanta). I flew down and rented a car ( Intrepid). I the drove straight back with the 9 week old puppy in the back seat. What was I thinking? In any case she is amazing. She's 4 years old and weighs about 130 pounds. We keep her hair cut cause of the heat here in Arkansas. She won best in breed at Boston dog show when she was 9 MOS old. Never showed her again. Ever been to a dog show? Special breed of people. They certainly love they're dog. I gotta go but will send a picture tomorrow. IF I can figure out how. :?:

#167375  by 300maximilien

Carfan77 wrote:Cute little bugger! See my avatar - that's Honey, Daddy's Little Girl. She is the magic in my life, and as my wife well knows, is number 1! We also have a bunch of other dogs and cats, all rescues. I love them all!
Thanks

Sounds like you have a full house!

#167398  by JimJ1485

here's a couple of pictures of Stoli.

Can you believe she doesn't shed!
 #182154  by SPAD3

Recently my dog of 13 years passed away a day before my birthday on Dec 28, 2008. Its been hard and me and my dad are still getting over it. He was attached as I was. Well some good news happened and my brothers dog happen to have a litter of 14 Half Blue-Nosed Pit and half Unknown. I was rebellious at first, but one caught my eye. I am an animal lover and have rescued 6 cats, 5 of which are still with me, I couldnt stand to see the pup go to the humane society so I grabbed him up.

This is my seven week old pup named JOK3R :twisted:

He is a very quick learner even at seven weeks.

Compared to my SECOND biggest cat.

He will grow with the M, and my relationship with this club, plan to keep my M for 10 years. Think it can be done?

#182160  by 300maximilien

Very cute....I hope you will train him to be a nice dog and not a leg chew'er!

#182177  by murf1179

always have wanted to get a dog but allergies have stopped that. T

#182182  by Nitrohog

I have a soft spot for animals, especially baby ones. He is very cute. Pits can be great dogs, its all in how you train them and treat them. I wish you the best of luck and thanks for sharing.

#182185  by DKano

My wife has been asking for a dog for months now. Maybe in like 2 or three months we'll get one, just haven't decided on a breed yet, no pitbulls or any other breed of "big" dogs, can't have a big dog in this apartment! My co-workers are killing me 'cause three of them have dogs and they take them to work sometimes. It's like the dogs know that I want one 'cause they always go into my office and like to stay around my office! :lol:

#182186  by Igor V Nechaev

cutie

I'm into cats mostly, but getting well with dogs, too.
my cats:

#182196  by jayblair77

Hey best of luck with your new family friend but I know where youre coming from on your recent loss as Ive been there before and will be there again. Just remember all dogs go to heaven along with children so in the end its up to you to stay on path and reunite yourself with them. Heres my current extended family.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... mId=602771

#182206  by rogor2k

What a cute little guy! I'm sure he will help to fill that empty space in your heart, the one that never quite goes away.

We have 2 rescued racing greyhounds - Velocity and Gypsy Rose. They are very sweet girls, but can be a handful when they decide to race in the house.

If you like to read wonderful stories about rescued animals of all kinds, go to www.bestfriends.org . Best Friends is the largest no-kill animal shelter in the USA, located in the beautiful red rock country of southern Utah. No animal is too small, too big, too sick, too abused, or too unloved to receive their 100% attention. They are amazing.

For anyone considering getting an animal, please consider rescuing one. Just go to any animal shelter, and you are almost certain to make a connection. Far too many puppies and kittens "for sale" come from inhumane breeding mills.

Now stepping down from my soapbox. :D

#182255  by 85merk

murf1179 wrote:always have wanted to get a dog but allergies have stopped that. T
Although my back turned red says-the-doctor, i still argued my animal allergy with him.
I don't cough or get hives or sneeze or nothing around animals, but according to him my life depends on avoiding them...weird.

dude300m : damn you...for posting such cuteness! now you made me reminisce and now i'm sad again lol
I lost my puppy 5 years ago and haven't felt like i'm ready for another one yet.
But here's my little one back at 5-6 weeks :

mine was a red-nose pit mix 8)

#182298  by SPAD3

Igor V Nechaev wrote:cutie

I'm into cats mostly, but getting well with dogs, too.
my cats:

#182301  by jayblair77

Wow this must be what my house would look like if I didnt tell my wife no more animals. We did have 3 cats, 3 dogs, 2 birds and 2 kids but now were down to 2 cats, 2 dogs, 1 bird and the Ebay buyer returned the kids so I guess we'll just have to keep em. Damn return policy!

#182335  by Igor V Nechaev

dude300m
Wow
Now that's what I call the cat's farm!!!
Do you breed them, or just raising for deilcious meat & precious fur? :D

#182390  by jperez19

JayBlair77 wrote:Hey best of luck with your new family friend but I know where youre coming from on your recent loss as Ive been there before and will be there again. Just remember all dogs go to heaven along with children so in the end its up to you to stay on path and reunite yourself with them. Heres my current extended family.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... mId=602771
Your brindle dog is really similar to my dog. What kind is it? My dog is half boxer half pitbull. Your dog has the same swirl on the neck as mine.

#182602  by EasyRider300M

Life is more fun with a friend!

http://worriersanonymous.org/Share/OnlyYou.htm
.........................(turn up the volume)........................