Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Engine Cleaning, The WOMAN way :P

• Yes some people clean their engine, some don't. You know who you are. :)
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Yes some people clean their engine, some don't. You know who you are. :)

Moderator: Moderators

#180732  by Bill Putney

nikkie_divine wrote:...shaBAM!...
Is that like "Sham-WOW!!"?
Jason wrote:...I know exactly how u feel my Engine Bay area looks like absolute carp!!!...
Somebody been putting fish on your exhaust manifold!? :)

I envy you guys being able to keep things so clean. It's impossible for me due to the dusty environment where I work - at least for my daily driver, and I occassionally have to drive the other one to work, and it doesn't take long for that to negate any major effort.

#180734  by Jason

Bill Putney wrote:
nikkie_divine wrote:...shaBAM!...
Is that like "Sham-WOW!!"?
Jason wrote:...I know exactly how u feel my Engine Bay area looks like absolute carp!!!...
Somebody been putting fish on your exhaust manfild!? :)

I envy you guys being able to keep things so clean. It's impossible for me due to the dusty environment where I work - at least for my daily driver, and I occassionally have to drive the other one to work, and it doesn't take long for that to negate any major effort.
Bill that's exactly what I was thinking when she said shaBAM! lol and I said my Engine Bay Area looks like *crap* not smells like crap 8)

#180738  by nikkie_divine

hehe.... Sham-wow, what an invention :roll:

And actually Jason, you did say C-A-R-P..... which I bet would smell a little fishy....

#180742  by Jason

nikkie_divine wrote:hehe.... Sham-wow, what an invention :roll:

And actually Jason, you did say C-A-R-P..... which I bet would smell a little fishy....
What is CARP (some kind of fish?) maybe that's why Bill said "it smells fishy" ahh who cares...

#180761  by Bill Putney

nikkie_divine wrote:hehe.... Sham-wow, what an invention :roll: ...
"...It's made in Germany. You know the Germans always make good stuff..."
Someone was paying attention. :)

#180763  by nikkie_divine

Jason wrote:
nikkie_divine wrote:hehe.... Sham-wow, what an invention :roll:

What is CARP (some kind of fish?) maybe that's why Bill said "it smells fishy" ahh who cares...
Haha yes, it IS some sort of weird fishy thing... :P I'm no expert though lol

#180764  by 300maximilien

Some Carp are huge! This Guy loves Carp

Tiawan Carp

Canadian Carp

#180768  by nikkie_divine

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Jeeze Jason you should get that looked at!!! Might be fudgin something up!

#180779  by Brando26

If Canadian carp comes with 2 hot chicks, I'm down. though I dont think the wife would appreciate it. Fishing is out of the question for me, at least in Canada.

back to the subject - I saw Jason's engine back in June of 08, looked mighty good, shiny, not wet. There were a few wet spots where the shiny stuff had pooled, but it evaporated before long and the engine still looked good. I need to clean my engine bay too - but same thing, its cold as steel ball bearings outside!

#180782  by nikkie_divine

brando26 wrote:If Canadian carp comes with 2 hot chicks, I'm down.
Those are "hot chicks"? Wow... I'm out of the loop lol...

Seriously though, instead of posting pics of my clean engine bay I think I shall post pics of the weather as an excuse for why its not clean yet.. I can hear the freezing cold wind ripping around my house as we speak!! Sheesh!

#180783  by Brando26

Well, perhaps not so much HOT, but I wouldnt kick 'em out of bed :lol:

#180784  by nikkie_divine

Hahah ok, gotcha :P

I was starting to wonder if i should re-evaluate my current situation, perhaps bleach out my hair and get some of that pancake-stuff for my face :lol:

Oh my, when did I become so cruel and bitter?? heehee

#180787  by Brando26

lmao @ pancake stuff! heck, just use it to batter and fry the fish!

#180788  by ezgoing2406

wow this is funny

#180796  by beespecial

WOW! How did we go from engine cleaning to fish and pancake batter? This thread really made a weird turn! :shock: :lol:

#180797  by 300maximilien

beespecial wrote:WOW! How did we go from engine cleaning to fish and pancake batter? This thread really made a weird turn! :shock: :lol:
Sometimes we just need a good laugh!

#180799  by nikkie_divine

Haha sorry guys, I guess I tend to randomize every thread I touch lol

#180816  by SPAD3

Your a girl in a pool of guys. We get sidetracked pretty easy, but hey, thats what these discussions are for. Now what would one of those carp cost to get mounted....

#180817  by Jason

nikkie_divine wrote:
brando26 wrote:If Canadian carp comes with 2 hot chicks, I'm down.
Those are "hot chicks"? Wow... I'm out of the loop lol...

Seriously though, instead of posting pics of my clean engine bay I think I shall post pics of the weather as an excuse for why its not clean yet.. I can hear the freezing cold wind ripping around my house as we speak!! Sheesh!
Dido Brandon

And they're not that HOTT but they do have nice smiles lol!

#182299  by jayblair77

I dunno call me old fashion but when I go fishin I prefer to take blondes. Not sure Ive ever seen their smile but I know damn sure they put a smile on my face every time.