Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Started my engine clean up

• Yes some people clean their engine, some don't. You know who you are. :)
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Yes some people clean their engine, some don't. You know who you are. :)

Moderator: Moderators

#209200  by Twocane

Today when I got done with school and so forth and the kids were not home yet I started my engine slean up. I used Armer All wet wipes multi purpose. My engine was dirty as HELL but those wipes did a great job. I just got the car last Friday and thought the engine was going to be a PITA. Tomorrow I will take a few pics on what I didd today. Tomorrow I will make it wet looking it is a sharp rngine. I read up on you guys posts on cleaning it. Not having a battery up top is strange to me but it looks good. I got the car real cheap but I will spend some cash making it BAD (CENSORED). :) I really want duels but have not heard any.
 #209229  by JoeKD

I always clean engine bays with spray degreaser (I prefer greased lightning but have had good luck with other brands) a tire brush (foudn cheap ones at the local $1 store, use and throw) and a garden hose

Just spray the motor with the degreaser, respray and scrub bad areas then lightly hose everything down
 #209234  by Twocane

That is a bad a#$ engine compartment!!! I got tied up today so I will do it in the morning when I can take my time. In plus I cant find my camera. Does the open air filter really help??