Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Advanced Auto Web Discount Codes - add yours

• Discussion about price incentives and costs.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Discussion about price incentives and costs.

Moderator: Moderators

#290921  by 300maximilien

that's interesting that they stopped codes from working on ATF....I bought some a few times with codes previously. Guess it's NA just like oil
 #290930  by M-Pressive

300maximilien wrote:that's interesting that they stopped codes from working on ATF....I bought some a few times with codes previously. Guess it's NA just like oil
I was a bit surprised. Gonna try Walmart before I go to the store and pick it up.
 #291194  by Shadowvox6

FWIW, "VISA" no longer works.

The codes that Keith posted are good as of the composition of this post.
I have to order the rear brake components for the Focus.
"FABU" saved me $40.....

Thanks Keith
 #291785  by JoeKD

A123 saved me almost $70 in the last 2 weeks, had an alt go on the Explorer then a week later needed a battery for my daughters car
 #291826  by isrb710

SilverSpecial wrote:Does anyone have a code for fluids? I need oil and ATF+4
Keith,

AAP normally excludes oil from their promo codes. However, they usually have some decent deals with oil and filters. As far as the ATF+4 goes, I guess we should stock up the next time ebates has a 12 % AAP deal.

Ron
 #292058  by jim2891

I tried both FABU and DOTW41 but neither worked for me at this moment but code A124 did work for me and saved me $25. I ordered the Rhino Gear12000 TVW Ramp, the Crystal View Headlight Restorer (will be my first attempt) and a can of PB Blaster as I will probably need that if I replace my struts.

A124 - Advance Auto Parts: $10 off $30+, $25 off $70+, or $40 off $110+ order.

When I placed my order and it showed the discount for the code, I thought it said it was only good for online orders. This was the first order I placed online so I'm guessing all of the codes everyone posts are probably only good for online orders as well?

At the moment, when you place your order online, you save 15% on almost everything (some restrictions apply) until Nov. 2nd, 4:59PM(EST).
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp ... ing-121029___
 #292064  by Bill Putney

jim2891 wrote:...When I placed my order and it showed the discount for the code, I thought it said it was only good for online orders. This was the first order I placed online so I'm guessing all of the codes everyone posts are probably only good for online orders as well?...
In general, they're good for on-line orders, but that includes in-store pickups (for orders placed on line). It will not accept the in-store pickup choice if it's not in stock in the store you have selected as "your store", *but* if you have a day or two to wait, explain to the store what you're trying to do and they will order it in and hold it for you, then, once it shows in the system as being in stock at that store (as soon as the item is entered as received in), the web site *will* allow you to order on line and click the in-store pickup option for that item in that store.
 #293498  by beespecial

AAP discount code PREBF worth 25% off plus a $25 coupon for a future online order over $50.

Better hurry, this discount code good until noon Nov 23, 2012

I just saved $32.50 on 2 front rotors and a set of front brake pads.

Wearever Brake Rotor
Part No YH145263
Warranty 2 YEAR REPLACEMENT IF DEFECTIVE
Qty 2 Ship $39.99
Discount -$19.99 $59.99

Wearever Platinum Premium Ceramic Brake Pads Part No PNAD730A
Warranty LIMITED LIFETIME REPLACEMENT
Qty 1 Ship $49.99
Discount -$12.50 $37.49
 #293855  by SpeedBallDEVIL

Advance Auto Parts Coupon code - DOTW45

Discount $50 off $100 for first 500 customers, $40 off $100 for next 1,000 customers, and 30% off nearly everything for next 2,000 customers. (Promotion ends when all offers have reached their purchase limit.) (Exp. 12/31/2050)
Plus 6.0% Cash Back using eBates!
 #294405  by SpeedBallDEVIL

Save and save again!
$25 off orders of $75 or more!**
In appreciation of your business, we've got even another great deal
just for you-use code THANKS at checkout to redeem your coupon.

Online only. Valid through December 12, 2012
 #294414  by isrb710

A124 worked for me tonight!

Still at $10 off $30+, $25 off $70+, or $40 off $110+ order.
 #294445  by 300maximilien

Only code I could get to work for me today was...

$20 OFF $50+ SITE WIDE
ES123

Advance Auto Parts: Save $20 when your order totals $50 or more, and you use the code at checkout.

On a few of them it said I had reached my limit of 4 uses per customer. Guess I will have to start using aliases
 #294866  by isrb710

A124 worked for me just now. Also tried DEM11 from the website, but A124 gave me a better deal.
 #296533  by isrb710

Just used ES123 and saved $20!

- $10 off orders of $30 or more
- $20 off orders of $50 or more
- $30 off orders of $100 or more!
 #297853  by FIREM

Anyone try more than one code ?? Jush helped one of our young ladies in the office order a battery and she used 2 discount codes and combined she saved $40.00 !! GO Kristen !
 #297942  by isrb710

I've done multiple codes before with no luck.

What were the specific codes?
 #302232  by LUNAT1C

Well that's interesting. A few weeks ago I used AS124 to pick up a set of Bosch ICON 22A and 22B wipers for my Charger. Today I tried to use the same code on 22A and 24A wipers for my Special and the code didn't work anymore. I put in ES123 and it went through, but showed no discount. Tried RETMENOT124, same result. Their webchat advisor said the parts were not eligible for discount codes they were already discounted $3 each and it was "great deal already". I tried to get them to do it anyway since nearly the same part qualified literally 2-3 weeks ago, but no dice. Autozone was at regular price and Ebates gives more cashback to AAP purchases so I still went ahead. Picking them up in a half hour during lunch.

Pretty sure it was the 24A now versus the 22B before that caused it. Apparently certain parts just don't qualify. That or they change what does and does not qualify without warning.
 #302233  by Bill Putney

LUNAT1C wrote:Well that's interesting. A few weeks ago I used AS124 to pick up a set of Bosch ICON 22A and 22B wipers for my Charger. Today I tried to use the same code on 22A and 24A wipers for my Special and the code didn't work anymore. I put in ES123 and it went through, but showed no discount. Tried RETMENOT124, same result. Their webchat advisor said the parts were not eligible for discount codes they were already discounted $3 each and it was "great deal already". I tried to get them to do it anyway since nearly the same part qualified literally 2-3 weeks ago, but no dice. Autozone was at regular price and Ebates gives more cashback to AAP purchases so I still went ahead. Picking them up in a half hour during lunch.

Pretty sure it was the 24A now versus the 22B before that caused it. Apparently certain parts just don't qualify. That or they change what does and does not qualify without warning.
Bill Putney wrote:No doubt there's marketing strategy in these promo codes (a real shock to everybody, I know). :) Other parts chains don't do discount codes (that I know of - other than Rock Auto's measly 5% across-the-board code), and you almost never hear them mentioned here (except for Rock Auto). As a result, in general, Advance stays at the front of people's minds when they need parts (2nd is Rock Auto).

The more they manipulate the codes, the more we are forced to discuss them to keep up, and the more we program our brains to think "Advance Auto Parts". Great marketing plan - and it's working.
It's also apparent that some of Advance's prices are a little inflated - kind of like a store marking up prices just before a sale so they can show a higher percent discount. Not saying the discounts don't represent true savings, just that they want you to assume it always does and buy from them without checking the competition, and it may not be a true savings in every case.
 #302240  by LUNAT1C

Bill Putney wrote:
LUNAT1C wrote:Well that's interesting. A few weeks ago I used AS124 to pick up a set of Bosch ICON 22A and 22B wipers for my Charger. Today I tried to use the same code on 22A and 24A wipers for my Special and the code didn't work anymore. I put in ES123 and it went through, but showed no discount. Tried RETMENOT124, same result. Their webchat advisor said the parts were not eligible for discount codes they were already discounted $3 each and it was "great deal already". I tried to get them to do it anyway since nearly the same part qualified literally 2-3 weeks ago, but no dice. Autozone was at regular price and Ebates gives more cashback to AAP purchases so I still went ahead. Picking them up in a half hour during lunch.

Bill Putney wrote:No doubt there's marketing strategy in these promo codes (a real shock to everybody, I know). :) Other parts chains don't do discount codes (that I know of - other than Rock Auto's measly 5% across-the-board code), and you almost never hear them mentioned here (except for Rock Auto). As a result, in general, Advance stays at the front of people's minds when they need parts (2nd is Rock Auto).

The more they manipulate the codes, the more we are forced to discuss them to keep up, and the more we program our brains to think "Advance Auto Parts". Great marketing plan - and it's working.
It's also apparent that some of Advance's prices are a little inflated - kind of like a store marking up prices just before a sale so they can show a higher percent discount. Not saying the discounts don't represent true savings, just that they want you to assume it always does and buy from them without checking the competition, and it may not be a true savings in every case.
Auto zone had the same original price as AAP, so if they did then so did others. All retailers do it. Go shop at Kohl's. I spent $150 on clearance clothing and the cashier said "wow you saved $200!". Not really, I was just smart enough to wait for the stuff to hit clearance. Even then it was overpriced for what they paid.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
 #304340  by isrb710

Just used promo code ES123.

The code saves the following:

$10 off orders of $30 or more (33%)
$20 off orders of $50 or more (40%)
$30 off orders of $100 or more (30%)

So to save the most percentage-wise, try to have orders at $50 or just above.