Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Additional Rebate Savings with Ebates.com

• Discussion about price incentives and costs.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Discussion about price incentives and costs.

Moderator: Moderators

#241928  by 300maximilien

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid= ... bZKg%3D%3D

I learned of this website from Grayslater/Cory and have used it several times to save anywhere from 2% to 35% off some of my favorite stores like...

Advance Auto 6%
Barnes & Noble 8%
Ebay 2-7%
Tire Rack 3%
JC Penny 3%
Sears 4%
Harbor Freight Tools 4%
Entertainment Book 35% (hell of a deal IMO) Plus only $19.99 plus free shipping!!

And there are hundreds of more just go look to see. Type your favorite in a search.

This is a rebate that is given by Ebates to you for using their site to navigate to your favorite online stores to shop. The rebates can be paid right to your Paypal account or you can chose to get a "Big Fat Check" sent to your preferred address.

Also these rebates are on top of any discount codes you may have or can get from ebates as well

Anyone that does not use this site when shopping online is just leaving money on the table IMO

IF you want to join and save please use link below to sign up one if you do it will pay both you the new member of ebates and Myself $5 in bonus cash once you make your first purchase through the site.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid= ... bZKg%3D%3D
 #241978  by 300maximilien

Cyber Monday part Deux!!

Double Cash back today only at over 400+ stores

use these links to sign up

#242010  by 300maximilien

so I just picked up aNOTHER 2011 Entertainment Book http://cleveland.entertainment.com/disc ... owse.shtml for $19.99 with free shipping PLUS 35% cash back rebate from Ebates $7! total cost is $12.99!! wHO hOO

anyone that shops online and isn't looking into this is just plain silly
 #242018  by LUNAT1C

11% at AAP right now. Saving me a bundle on a PS pump, pulley, and belt.
 #242022  by grayslater

It's certainly a beneficial program.
 #247356  by grayslater

Received my second payment from Ebates.com for a Total Cash Back:$57.39 since, I think, August of last year. :)

A "Thank You" for those Qualified New Members that signed with my referral and have successfully used the program. 18 of you have "Signed Up" but have yet to take advantage of the program. Don't forget, you can save $5 (receive a $5 BONUS back) with your first purchase.

This program is excellently combined with the AAP coupon codes (save 6%) and create you a little more MOD Money. :)
 #247497  by 300maximilien

grayslater wrote:Received my second payment from Ebates.com for a Total Cash Back:$57.39 since, I think, August of last year. :)

A "Thank You" for those Qualified New Members that signed with my referral and have successfully used the program. 18 of you have "Signed Up" but have yet to take advantage of the program. Don't forget, you can save $5 (receive a $5 BONUS back) with your first purchase.

This program is excellently combined with the AAP coupon codes (save 6%) and create you a little more MOD Money. :)
wow...you got 18!!! I only got 6!! :ohwell

But my Ebate rebate payment was over $100!! 8)
 #247508  by grayslater

300maximilien wrote:wow...you got 18!!! I only got 6!! :ohwell

But my Ebate rebate payment was over $100!! 8)
Yeah, I admit, I forgot to use it a couple of times. :(
 #252143  by grayslater

Sears is offering 8% through Ebates.com
Referral links available in the original post
 #252410  by M-Pressive

I have started to use Ebates as well.

I am already up to $30 in money that I will get back in May. Booking travel and hotels through Orbitz on it is huge.

I would recommend Ebates to anyone! Thanks to Craig for telling me about it.
 #252433  by grayslater

A list of my favorites....automotive in BOLD

Advance Auto Parts 6.0%
Best Western 2.5%
Choice Hotels 3.5%
Comfort Inn 5.0%
Comfort Suites 5.0%
Dick Blick Art Materials 6.0%
Discount Tire 4.0%
drugstore.com 6.0%
eBay 1.0%-4.0%
Econo Lodge 5.0%
Holiday Inn 5.0%
Holiday Inn Express 5.0%
Hotels.com 3.5%
Hotwire 2.0%
JCPenney 3.0%
Motel 6 2.5%
Orbitz 1.0%-3.0%
Priceline 2.0%
Sears 2.0%
Super 8 1.5%
Target 3.0%
Tire Rack 3.0%
Verizon @ Ebates Wireless $5.00-$95.00
Walmart 2.0%
 #259897  by 300maximilien

A big bump for the new people on a great money saving opportunity See the first post for details
 #265402  by 300maximilien

Another bump for our newer users/members

Consider using Ebates with all your online purchases. You get rebates from most major stores and 100's of smaller ones as well.

Use the links in the first post and both you and we get a $5 bonus for your first use!!
 #267163  by 300maximilien

Current Ebate is at 8% now. Add this to some of the 40% off coupon codes and you are getting 48% off!!

Use links above to join and start saving another 8% at AAP
 #269056  by 300maximilien

Just used Ebates to save an extra $12 from Advance Today and also saved $30 from QVC shopping!! lol

Use links in the first post to sign up you as well as either Cory or Myself will get $5 bonus when you make your first purchase using the site
 #270956  by grayslater

Gotta say I've forgotten to use Ebates myslef a few times. Fortunately I saved a bunch with ShopDiscover a couple of weeks ago when I purchased a new water heater. :)
 #292242  by EasyRider300M

getting a check from them for $16.50. It's like free money.
 #292250  by Chrysler1924

I just signed up with eBates via one of the links in the OP. Went to Advance Auto Parts online and made an order. I decided to pay with PayPal only because I was too lazy to gerroff my duff and traipse into the kitchen for my wallet.

Bad move.

The process got hung up after I confirmed on Paypal's site and it tried to redirect me back to AAP to finalize the transaction. Totally froze up. I think I either should have just used a credit card and/or not attempted this over a smart phone browser.

Oh well, a simple call to AAP will fix this. Can't wait to start shopping with eBates. Some crazy good deals going on.
 #292326  by grayslater

Chrysler1924 wrote:I just signed up with eBates via one of the links in the OP. Went to Advance Auto Parts online and made an order. I decided to pay with PayPal only because I was too lazy to gerroff my duff and traipse into the kitchen for my wallet.

Bad move.

The process got hung up after I confirmed on Paypal's site and it tried to redirect me back to AAP to finalize the transaction. Totally froze up. I think I either should have just used a credit card and/or not attempted this over a smart phone browser.

Oh well, a simple call to AAP will fix this. Can't wait to start shopping with eBates. Some crazy good deals going on.
I almost always use Paypal when shopping on AAP website. The older design of the site liked to freeze but I haven't seen that happen in months. Just yesterday I opted to receive an Amazon gift code instead of sending to my Paypal account and eBates gave me an additional $1.