Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Bosch Platinum IR Fusion - Spark Plug

• Get your T-25 torx wrench and come on in!
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Get your T-25 torx wrench and come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

#260581  by Chin26

Has anyone used the Bosch Platinum IR Fusion - Spark Plug? I am about to buy some new ones and some new coil plugs.
 #260594  by tbaaqeel

Yup, ive used them for 60000km and never had an issue, I only replaced them with new fusions cuz i like to change em every 60k. Didnt have an issue in my 2001 LHS
 #260595  by 300maximilien

not I...

my philosophy is "why pay for an over priced plug when the OEM ones are proven to be the best suited for the job"
 #260673  by tbaaqeel

overpriced? Over here at Canadian Tire they come 2 in a pack for $20. so about $10 a plug. Id say thats about average dontcha think?
 #260683  by 300maximilien

tbaaqeel wrote:overpriced? Over here at Canadian Tire they come 2 in a pack for $20. so about $10 a plug. Id say thats about average dontcha think?
Not when I can get 6 NGKs for about $26 when using discount codes
 #359119  by Csalmons77

I put some in an 01 that I just started driving last week. I only bought them because they were on clearance at Wal-Mart for $3/pair. I didn't know what kind of problems the car had, so I didn't want to spend any more than I had to. After about 300 miles, these plugs seem just like the Champion 7034s that are in my other 2 M's. I will take them out of I decide to keep this car though, just because I'm not a huge fan of Bosch.
 #359130  by user97

Having visited Ontario recently, I have to say that parts prices are INSANE over there, even accounting for the recent decline of the CND $ (about 1.3CND for 1 USD).