Vanity plate options

MPRESS
24%
SLVR M
67%
SHOW M
10%
 #295925  by M-Pressive

I had ordered a set of vanity plates for the Mercedes a couple weeks before it was totaled and they are sitting at the registry. I was able to convince the registry to make me a new set so I decided to get them for the m.

I have come up with three options. Let me know what you think.

I have named the car "mpressive". The first one goes along with that.
Silver m is the second one
Third is self explanatory.

MA is pretty restrictive with options. It has to start with two letters, can not be more then 6 characters long and can not have letters then numbers then letters again.

Thanks for voting.
 #295930  by isrb710

How about MPRSSV, MPRESV or MPRSIV?

Or move to Ohio where you can get MPRESSIVE! (My wife's plate has 8 letters, so I KNOW it'll work!)

:lol:

BTW, she looks great in the picture! I hope to see her in person this summer.
 #295932  by M-Pressive

isrb710 wrote:How about MPRSSV, MPRESV or MPRSIV?

Or move to Ohio where you can get MPRESSIVE! (My wife's plate has 8 letters, so I KNOW it'll work!)

:lol:

BTW, she looks great in the picture! I hope to see her in person this summer.
Thanks! I will be at the Indy meet this year, hopefully we can meet there!
 #295933  by isrb710

Sounds great!

For option 3, who are you asking to "show 'em"? :wink:
 #295934  by isrb710

I mapquested Boston to Indy and you'll go very near my house as you travel I-71 to I-270 to I-70 around Columbus. Maybe we could meet up on the road or grab a bite to eat and caravan the last 175 miles to Indy.

It's about 750-800 miles from Boston to Columbus. If you're needing a travel break when you get this far, give me a call.
 #295935  by M-Pressive

isrb710 wrote:I mapquested Boston to Indy and you'll go very near my house as you travel I-71 to I-270 to I-70 around Columbus. Maybe we could meet up on the road or grab a bite to eat and caravan the last 175 miles to Indy.

It's about 750-800 miles from Boston to Columbus. If you're needing a travel break when you get this far, give me a call.
That sounds great. We will talk when it goes closer. It would be great to grab a bite to eat and caravan in to Indy.
 #295936  by isrb710

I just realized MPRESSIVE is 9 characters. So if you move to Ohio, you could still go with MPRESSIV or MPRESIVE. (I know, fat chance!) :)
 #295955  by 300maximilien

First choice says Empress to me (The woman ruler of an empire)

I have sworn off Vanity plates since my last one proved people to the point of insanity.....I mean I even had guys in minivans trying to provoke racing from every stop light.
 #296054  by isrb710

300maximilien wrote:First choice says Empress to me (The woman ruler of an empire)

I have sworn off Vanity plates since my last one proved people to the point of insanity.....I mean I even had guys in minivans trying to provoke racing from every stop light.
What did your plate say to "provoke racing"?
 #296055  by 300maximilien

CYALATR
 #296125  by M-Pressive

It looks like SLVR M is the favorite.
 #334659  by tafi300M

I hope I'm the only one to make "slower M" out of it :shock: LOL

Edit: very sorry, Chief. :oops: