Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • What color do you think Keith will paint his Special M.

• Gotta Poll, post it here
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Gotta Poll, post it here

Moderator: Moderators

What color willl Keith paint his Special M ( don't count lower cladding color)

Deep Sapphire Blue
No votes
0%
Red
20%
Black
No votes
0%
White
20%
Iridescent or flip-flop paint
No votes
0%
Purple
10%
Orange
No votes
0%
Pink (ha Ha)
No votes
0%
Gold
No votes
0%
Two tone..post your combo choice. (not including lower cladding color)..
10%
Other color not listed above
40%
 #354284  by EasyRider300M

We all know the Keith, the Prez of this fine car club (M-pressive) is planning on painting his Special M.

What color do you think he will paint his Special M? Pick choice for the main color of his car...chances are he may use a differrent color on the lower cladding. He seems to be secretive about his color choice but I believe he has the color already decided.

Let's see how many can figure out what color will be his choice.

ps: if you already know the color he has picked, you are disqualified from voting ;)

poll will end in 2 weeks....

#354287  by M-Pressive

Hmmmmm. I wonder what color it change to.

I do have a color picked out and ready to go.

It will happen in late March. A bunch of the MA people will be helping me strip it down.

Cool poll Steve!
 #354288  by Sneke_Eyez

Ha, I've known for a while.

I'm really interested to see the results.
 #354290  by EasyRider300M

my guess is he will choose white as the main body color..maybe some type of metal flake white. I chose white as my choice in the poll. I bet he will paint the cladding gold. I know he will want the look to be "one of a kind" and very m-pressive.
 #354291  by skinnyg

What color is his interior? That makes a huge difference, at least to me it does, and is it going to be an actual Chrysler color? Or are we just guessing general "colors"?
 #354292  by M-Pressive

skinnyg wrote:What color is his interior? That makes a huge difference, at least to me it does, and is it going to be an actual Chrysler color? Or are we just guessing general "colors"?
Here is a page with some pics of the interior. The only thing that has changed is I have wood that replaced all the red on the inside.

http://www.300mclub.org/home/featured-member-page/
 #354294  by mabraham

The real question is what color will the pinstripes be?
:lol:
 #354295  by EasyRider300M

And what color vinyl roof will he get :lol

And some nice whitewalls and curb feelers to complete the look
 #354298  by skinnyg

Holy (CENSORED) that car confuses the (CENSORED) outta me lol. Being so low and the wheels looks like a tuner, but it's a 300m, then the 2 tone looks awesome! But then the red looks like an import, but it's a 300m! Ok the 2 tone with the wood instead of the red would be awesome! The wheels staying? I would say a dark color, not that I want to give away my plans for my Concorde, but with the dark 2 tone, and wood, deep amethyst PCN (and chrome wheels).
 #354299  by FIREM

EasyRider300M wrote:
ps: if you already know the color he has picked, you are disqualified from voting ;)

poll will end in 2 weeks....

:oops: I'm out :roll:
 #354303  by LUNAT1C

Purple polka dot!
 #354304  by EasyRider300M

I'm thinking tristage white diamond cadillac paint with gold lower cladding or a pearl white cadillac paint like this

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C9BK ... hspJP3M%3A
 #354309  by tafi300M

:oops: I'm out, too. :D
 #354319  by Null

EasyRider300M wrote:I'm thinking tristage white diamond cadillac paint with gold lower cladding or a pearl white cadillac paint like this

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C9BK ... hspJP3M%3A
The really white version of this colour changing pearl paint is my all time favourite.
 #354322  by EasyRider300M

picture this color combo on Keith's car ... do the upper main part of the car cadillac pearl white and do the lower cladding gold as in this picture... the combination with the gold wheels Keith has would look awesome in my opinion.

#354324  by beespecial

I had to vote for 'other color not listed'. I'm guessing it's going to be a dark color of some sort, possibly some shade of red. Darks really tend to show well IMO. Whatever his choice is, it's for sure it will look awesome.
 #354335  by M-Pressive

As of right now the wheels are staying, I just bought them last year. I am in talks with Ace Alloy about a sponsorship so that may change.

Here is the only pic of the interior that I can find. It is currently torn apart. The red in the lower portion of the doors is going away as well.

#357354  by mnitetrain

Would have thunk by now we'd know LOL!