• Will 300C rims fit on a 300m ?

• Wanna put on some cool treads?
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Wanna put on some cool treads?

Moderator: Moderators

#370068  by M-Pressive

Not with the tires that are included.

The bolt pattern may be similar but there is a 7% difference is diameter (assuming you have 17s now).
 #370069  by delorehal

Thanks
I only have 16" rims, I don't care about the tires because they are dead.
However I readed this thread : http://www.300mclub.org/forums/viewtopi ... 00c#p73296
Bolt pattern and offset seems to be différents and they said that using 300c wheels on 300m will lead to problem

What do u think ?
Does anyone use 300c wheels ?
 #370070  by M-Pressive

I have Chrysler 300 wheels on my M but they are from a different year.

The bolt pattern is a little different but they bolt on just fine. I am not sure anyone has used the specific rims you are asking about but maybe someone can confirm that they will fit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #370121  by Sneke_Eyez

The key is whether the LX (that would be the 300/Charger/Magnum/Challenger) that the wheels come from is all wheel drive or rear wheel drive.

Rear wheel drive wheels fit the LH cars. I believe that all wheel drive rims do not. I have never tried them, but I believe they have a different offset which prevents them from being used on an LH vehicle.

I recognize the rims you are showing as Charger wheels, but I can't figure out whether they were RWD or AWD.
 #370354  by KCChrysler300

19" is awd, 20" is rwd

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk