14%
Sparky99
7%
Lunat1c
12%
remi
14%
 #372119  by InfernoRedM

Wanted to also thank you for my early nomination. Not only does my sig contain a good photo of a great car, it lets everyone know that I have been an LH guy since the beginning. When they came out in '93 (before many here were thinking LH), I started my interest in them. I loved the cab-forward design concept and finally bought my '95 Intrepid brand new. It's been LH all the way for the next 23 years, and it's been a good ride!!
 #372120  by KxWarrior

Thank you for the nomination! Ever since I started using forums, I've tried making avatars and signatures to depict my love for said subject, and this place certainly is no different. The car hasn't been around long in my seemingly short life, but it's definitely been my favorite, between the two LHs
 #372136  by Sneke_Eyez

Thanks for the nomination!
My sig is an opportunity for me to show the cars I own and my 2 LHs that are special to me.
The picture is from Carlisle 2017 and is one of the rare moments when I've gotten to capture the cars together!
 #372140  by beespecial

Thanks so much for the nomination! It's no secret that I'm all about the Indianapolis Motor Speedway; so an avatar displaying some reference to it has graced my posts for quite some time. This avatar was taken from the Christmas light display at the speedway. My sig pic was taken in my driveway just after a wash. Just like many others in this club, I still very much enjoy the design lines of the LH platform. And even after all these years it is still a joy to drive.
 #372189  by sparky99

First off, thanks for the nomination! It means a lot!

My signature has a few bits of information about me.

in my signature it shows that I'm the club secretary. That I've been the secretary for the past 3 years, board of directors since 2015. I really like being able to give back to this fantastic club. I've learned a lot since finding this wonderful place.

also, there is all of my favorite awards listed (all of them from here). It means a lot that people have nominated my car in the past for various awards.

The picture in my signature is one of my favorites. It shows a building i stumbled upon one day. After seeing it, I knew i had to use it as a back drop for a photo. I think it turned out great. I will most likely go back for another photo opportunity.

My avatar showcases my car in its earlier stages. I like to keep it there to remind me how far the car has come over the last 4 years. Its been a fun ride for sure,

I've really enjoyed having this car and this club. I've never been in a club that kind of feels like a large world wide family, but I've found it here.

Thanks again for the nomination.
Good luck to everyone.
 #372200  by LUNAT1C

Interesting contest! I'm happy someone felt my signature was worthy enough to be nominated!

For years I always felt that a signature provided a means for someone to very briefly showcase their car. The LH world has always done this, however other platforms don't. Example: Wrangler Forums doesn't typically do this. This is something I've always used it for, and indeed, the current picture showcases Luna immediately after being honored at a place I look forward to traveling to every year, Carlisle. This location is special to me, as it's the one time of year I get to see so many of the folks who share in "this thing of ours" in person and share our common passion.

Today, I also use it to help gain exposure for something g the Club is investing many resources into, the 25th anniversary celebration of where "this thing of ours" comes from.

I used to list mods and awards, but more recently I've felt the signature is best served being as clean and simple as possible, featuring just the car itself, and giving a small glimpse into the person posting the message it's attached to.

One new thing this year, is my signature contains another signature. Another passion of mine is the world of photography. I have no idea where that passion will take me, but my signature image contains the watermark that I use for images that I want to use in my portfolio, RJ Photography. It's an expression of myself, which I think is vital for something that more often than not is used to personalize a message from someone, their signature!
 #372385  by EasyRider300M

Semifinals has ended...The three winners-- M-pressive, First Lady and Remi's posts have been moved to the finals poll.

please vote in the finals poll here... https://300mclub.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 08#p372108