Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Cruisin' the Beach - October 2022 Club Meet General Info

• Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!

Moderator: Moderators

#390476  by First Lady

Dates: October 6-8 (Thursday - Saturday)

Location: Broadway at the Beach, 1325 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC 29477

Event site: https://surfboardpromotion.com/cruisin-the-beach/
FIREM liked this
 #390481  by LUNAT1C

Keeping it on my calendar!
 #390498  by First Lady

00R/T wrote:I fully intend to be there. I was just at Broadway at the Beach yesterday, but I think I was a bit early. Image
Awesome!!! Lol, yes but thanks for scoping it out!
 #391562  by Abiesalba

Bob and I would love to join you all in Myrtle Beach, however we are booked for our week on Grand Cayman the same time. Grand Cayman just reopened after a 2 year Covid shut down. Mixed emotions. We will definitely be at Carlyle in 2023!
:blonde :blonde
TrepKing95 liked this
 #391565  by First Lady

I’d take that trip any day over Myrtle Beach…enjoy it!!!!
 #391638  by LUNAT1C

Thankfully I remembered to print out the registration form at work today. Planning to write the check and mail by the weekend.
 #391674  by 00R/T

With my move, work trips, and better half-mandated events, this is going to be tough for me, but I’m going to try to make an appearance. If I can get a reasonable flight, I’ll fly into MYR, stay with my parents for a week, and borrow my dad’s Scat Pack.
FIREM liked this
 #391691  by First Lady

00R/T wrote: August 7th, 2022, 10:22 am With my move, work trips, and better half-mandated events, this is going to be tough for me, but I’m going to try to make an appearance. If I can get a reasonable flight, I’ll fly into MYR, stay with my parents for a week, and borrow my dad’s Scat Pack.
That'd be great Steve!!