• This is the place for off-topic discussions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

This is the place for off-topic discussions

Moderator: Moderators

#390551  by EasyRider300M

Interesting electric vehicle 0 to 60 in 3 seconds....long wait list though
 #390552  by EasyRider300M

some info about the company...this is just one source...there are other sources for information out there

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/riv ... r-patience
 #390554  by LUNAT1C

I've been following the R1T for a while, having seen several prototypes and production trucks driving around here. Very promising, but with all EVs still having lengthy charge rates, I'm more interested in a long range PHEV. I was hoping that would happen with a RAM 1500 GME T6 PHEV, but then that variant of the Hurricane was cancelled. :roll:

R1T is the only EV truck out now (even with a long wait list as production ramps up). It'll be interesting to see how it competes when the Ford Lightning and Chevrolet Silverado EV reach production.
 #390562  by 00R/T

I saw several driving around when I was out in CA last week.
Sneke_Eyez liked this
 #390571  by LUNAT1C

They have a big office in Irvine from what I can tell. One of my old coworkers went to work for them and now lives there, and the LinkedIn page lists mostly Irvine positions. I'd love to work for them, but the nearest office is in Plymouth (~40 mins away) and I have no desire to move to IL or CA. Maybe the ATL factory if I could reasonably live somewhere like Augusta, closer to SC, but I digress...
 #390587  by 00R/T

LUNAT1C wrote:They have a big office in Irvine from what I can tell. One of my old coworkers went to work for them and now lives there, and the LinkedIn page lists mostly Irvine positions. I'd love to work for them, but the nearest office is in Plymouth (~40 mins away) and I have no desire to move to IL or CA. Maybe the ATL factory if I could reasonably live somewhere like Augusta, closer to SC, but I digress...
Ahh, that makes sense! My office is about 20 mins from Irvine.