• Parts I won't need - 2003 AC Liquid line, RB1s, sight shields

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#391391  by LUNAT1C

All,

I have a few items I won't be needing that I'm listing for sale. Each item is described as best as I can. Prices do not include shipping, that will be calculated based on buyer's zip code, prefer not to ship international but I can check the prices. Tends to be very costly and more than the part is sometimes worth. These items can be delivered at Carlisle if you are attending.

1. A/C Liquid line for 2003 300M - Four Seasons 56985 (may fit other 2003-04 models, check RockAuto to confirm part number) - $30

Part is brand new in the packaging. I bought it thinking the evap connection might be different based on the evap design change mid-02 that forced me to buy a different expansion valve a few years ago, but it's different from the part that's in my April 02 build. The difference is an extra port near the softline crimp on the condenser end of the line. Should be visible below the positive battery jump post, I don't know if a factory airbox might block view but I would suggest double checking your 2003-04 car before buying this. I never got around to returning it and missed the return window, trying to get my cost minus what I paid for shipping back.

2. RB1 from Town and Country Van - $100

Grabbed this recently from a minivan. Tested and working in my car. Buyer will need to source a GPS antenna and nav disc.

I have two of these units, planning to keep one but I might never have a use for either. If multiple people want RB1s, I can sell both. Delivery to Carlisle, or add $15 shipping. 50 state CONUS only, will not work in Europe (Europe used RB3, different radio frequency).

This directly connects to 02-04 LH models, as well as Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee (probably also 02-04) and may fit similar year Sebring/Stratus and other Mopar models with our radio opening. 98-01 LH requires an adapter harness, I do not have this. Fitment outside of LH will need to be confirmed by buyer.
PXL_20220709_044109050.jpg
PXL_20220709_044121980.jpg
3. Sight shield - $30 ea

Two available. Sight shields from salvage yard, so they're not perfect. In the image, the upper one has scratches, likely from tools dropped on it. The bottom one has a 1" crack in the corner on passenger side. This is the plastic beauty cover that runs over the upper radiator support (upper tie bar) and covers the top of the headlights. Fits 1999-2004 300M only.

This item is bulky and shipping will be expensive I would think, shipping cost is extra based on buyer's zip code and availability of packaging. I recommend not shipping, as it will be very easy to break. I can bring it to Carlisle.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.