Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Hotel Reservations - Mopars at the Beach October 17-21 2023

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#393990  by charliebues

Evening faMily, hope everyone had a safe drive back from Carlisle. I was looking at the hotel reservation for the event. It looks like everyone is going to Holiday Inn Resort Surfside Beach, its more on the expensive side though, being $219-230 per night. I see if we can get a nearby group block.

I found La Quinta by Wyndham Myrtle Beach N Kings Hwy. Prices for four nights are around $293-$370 on booking.com. Let me know what y'all are thinking.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/la-qui ... 1_0__29340
 #394033  by Goofys M

charliebues wrote: July 18th, 2023, 11:21 pm Evening faMily, hope everyone had a safe drive back from Carlisle. I was looking at the hotel reservation for the event. It looks like everyone is going to Holiday Inn Resort Surfside Beach, its more on the expensive side though, being $219-230 per night. I see if we can get a nearby group block.

I found La Quinta by Wyndham Myrtle Beach N Kings Hwy. Prices for four nights are around $293-$370 on booking.com. Let me know what y'all are thinking.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/la-qui ... 1_0__29340
We stayed at the La Quinta Hotel at 1561 21st Avenue North, Myrtle Beach, SC US (843) 916‑8801 last year. We liked it. It doesn't have a pool but is not far from the beach if that is what you want. We have booked this year at the same hotel. Hope that helps anyone on the fence especially with the cost of the Holiday Inn being $200+ per night. It would be great if we could get more folks. :D
charliebues liked this
 #394039  by charliebues

That's great to hear Goofy. Looking forward to seeing you guys again, relaxing on the beach and looking at cars. Sounds like heaven.
 #394222  by charliebues

Just secured my booking for this hotel. Glad to have gotten a great deal on the hotel. Driving 20min to the host hotel (Holiday Inn Resort Oceanfront) is a sacrifice worth making. A good excuse to spend more time driving the Laz-boy.
 #394223  by First Lady

You likely won't have to drive to the host hotel, just the show location which is the water park!