Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Myrtle Beach 2023 Official Happenings!

• Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in a location to be determined!
Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in a location to be determined!

Moderator: Moderators

#394452  by First Lady

I suppose we could say the meet has started!! Mikey started the vacation with a 550 mile trip from VA to SC and has arrived in Summerville! Fenway has met his next best friend and we had a great steak dinner. Looking forward for these next few days of work to go quickly and we adventure to Myrtle Beach!
LUNAT1C liked this
 #394453  by FIREM

Let the fun begin!!
Good to hear Mike is in SC, now we have to work on having him stay in our new state.
How did the Klean show go? Hope all went well!
 #394454  by LUNAT1C

Glad Mike got there safe, and started his vacation early this year!
 #394455  by M-Pressive

FIREM wrote:Let the fun begin!!
Good to hear Mike is in SC, now we have to work on having him stay in our new state.
How did the Klean show go? Hope all went well!
Klean show was good!

Top 30 in a tough field. Weather held out which was good. No rain except when the car was still in the trailer.
FIREM liked this
 #394457  by FIREM

Meet has begun!! Charles has arrived !!!
 #394458  by First Lady

FIREM wrote:Meet has begun!! Charles has arrived !!!
Whoo!!! Can’t wait to get the two parties together!
 #394459  by First Lady

Have had a quick few days with Mikey in Summerville!

Great steak dinner the first night, a fun night at the Anthony’s new house, playing in the yard with Fenway, mandatory sweet tea pic, and a golf cart ride to dinner so far!! Also not pictured some work on the truck by our favorite tech!!!

Who’s next for their sweet tea picture?!?!
 #394460  by FIREM

Took Charlie to Trivia tonight with the neighbors. Our team placed 3rd (better then usual) with his help!!
charliebues liked this
 #394463  by charliebues

After a seven hour road trip (only needed to make one stop), checked in at my hotel near Broadway. Then met up with Bob and Darlene to catch up, poke around his garage, and almost win a game of trivia!

Might even do a junkyard run tomorrow afternoon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #394469  by First Lady

Gangs all here! Had a nice dinner and started to catch up. Will reconvene tomorrow for go carts and the night show!!
charliebues, LUNAT1C liked this
 #394471  by First Lady

Such a fun day!

Started with a bit of metal detecting on the beach and some donuts. Followed by a great afternoon at gocarts and mini golf. Finished up with a fun After Dark night show for Clarence and Keith.

Awesome showing for the Ms!! Such cool interest in them, great people to speak with, and fun to hang out. Ended with a huge honor of Keith winning Best in Show with the coolest award we’ve seen…a treasure chest with 50 gold coins!!!

LUNAT1C liked this
 #394472  by First Lady

Started a Fotki album if you want to keep an eye on it!

https://public.fotki.com/300mclub/event ... each-2023/
 #394473  by FIREM

Congrats Keith & Lindsey!!! Just proves that "Built not Bought" works. Good to know the judges respect the work.
Lots of stiff competition there, mostly off the shelf plug and play stuff, cant shine 1 lumen on you creativity!
 #394474  by LUNAT1C

All of that is why the fall meet is my favorite, looks like tons of fun!

Even though I can't be there, I'm still dressed for the part!
PXL_20231020_134816077.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TrepKing95 liked this
 #394475  by FIREM

Well you were there no doubt. When we were gathered around the 1930 A in the museum for sure. Also Clarence and I brought John along , sure he would have enjoyed the place. Lindsey has lots of pics to share.
TrepKing95 liked this
 #394476  by First Lady

Thanks all!

Today was another fun day! Started the day with a private (and behind the scenes) tour of Wheels of Yesteryear - a must see when in MB!! Really cool experience to all do together and I GOT TO SIT IN A SPLIT WINDOW CORVETTE!!!!!!!!!! Charlie spent his morning trying to make it onto the Darlington track but ended up in disappointment. Bob and Mikey headed to the junk yard and Keith, Clarence, Steph and I did some hot wheels hunting and were rained out from more metal detecting. We finished the day with a wonderfully relaxing evening at the Days Inn South with good pizza and delicious ice cream cake.

There always comes a point in club get togethers when I sit back and take it in. Different people, different ways of life, different locations, same passion, same connection, same interest!! To laugh together is good for the soul and what keeps me coming back for more with this group!!!

Finally onto the car show tomorrow! Excited to see what it can be when the weather is nice!! Stay tuned!

#394477  by LUNAT1C

I'll need to get a close look at that A at some point! Had my hands on mom-mom's '29 today, definitely going to be a project.
 #394483  by First Lady

Our final day was great! Met at 9 to enter the parking lot for the show and had a wonderful day. Spent it with the birthday girl, Darlene, and lots of challengers and chargers. There were some great conversations about our cars which is always cool. Was nice to hang out as a group and we were pleased to have Bob and Clarence recognized in the top 40 and Keith with a vendor sponsor and top 300 awards! Too many laughs to name as always and did I mention amazing weather!!!!

1996LHS liked this
 #394487  by FIREM

Great time was had by all!! It was aMazing to be recognized in the "Top 40 Modern Mopar" (00-23) with I'm guessing 400+ cars in attendance. Maybe 1/4 of them true "classic " Mopar Muscle from back in the day. The majority of the field were Chargers and Challengers with more bolt on mods and crazier themes than we see at Carlisle.
It is truly an honor that our cars are recognized to this day.
Super congrats to Keith & Lindsey for numerous awards over the weekend and WOW Top 300 for all years in attendance!!
It was fun to take the group to the Museum and even get a peek "behind the scenes in one of the storage areas where the "not ready for prime time" cars rest.
What meet isn't complete without a yard run! Mike and I ran up to the local yard and got some parts for his jeep before the rain came.
Retreated to our house for a indoor/outdoor pizza party to finish the day.
Thanks to all, super fun times as usual.
LUNAT1C, 1996LHS liked this
 #394500  by Sneke_Eyez

Looks like a great time was had by all!
Fun to see the Sweet Tea picture with Mikey - I know there is one of me there somewhere in Lindsey's camera roll!
First Lady, TrepKing95 liked this