Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Wanna put on some cool treads?

Moderator: Moderators

#191391  by alandw

Just installed new wheels and tires.
PIAA Racing FR-S, 18 x 8›, 38mm Offset
Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta 245/45-18 Ultra High Performance Summer
This combination puts another full inch of rubber on the road. The handling is awesome - dry and wet. They are much quiter than the old PS2's.
Plus, these tires are not directional - so I can rotate all 5 around the car for maximum life.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
 #204601  by LUNAT1C

It was suggested that I post a shot of my car and description of the wheels I just put on over here, so here we go:

The details:
20" Chrysler 300C SRT Design 12 spoke wheels.
Machined face with silver painted innards.
Wearing 245/35/20 Nankang Ultra Sport NS-II tires.

These differ from the 20" SRT-8 wheels (as seen on Tom's car), in that there are two more spokes, the spokes are thinner, there is an indentation running the length of each spoke (painted silver) and there is no "SRT" stamped on any spokes. I find this design far more preferable as it lends a classier appearance, and doesn't put any "SRT" lettering anywhere on the car. SRT did not make this car, and SRT's name shall never appear on it. The absence of the SRT lettering avoids confusion and lends a cleaner appearance. I love it. :D What it all boils down to is I now have the 20" Special wheels that I've been looking for!
 #210014  by mendon mafia

I realize these are terrible pics A) cell phone B) dirty rims ill try to get better ones over my upcoming break. Let me know what you think though.

Super dirty

20x8.5" Euromax 016 Chrome
wrapped in Nexen N7000 tires 255/35/20
 #220311  by Printerdw

Well here our my Akuza Big Papi 20" rims on my 2003 300M
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #237275  by grayslater

Can't believe I never put a shot here in this thread.
Picture taken Fall of 2010. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #237277  by EasyRider300M

Hypnotiq wrote:
I would join but i closed my paypal :shock:
the club will accept personal check or money order in addition to paypal :wink:

how to join:
http://300mclub.org/v3join.html
 #241937  by Tarheel

I like the OEM wheels that are on my 300M Special.
DSC03017-vi.jpg
:D
 #252054  by ddrt56

IMG_0429 (Medium).JPG
Well I finally had some time to post a picture (my son helped of course) I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers! Any opinions, comments.
IMG_0431 (Small).JPG
 #255055  by Fin-Toni

Here is my M with it's new 20" TSW Strip wheels. Front wheels are 8,5"x20" ET20 with 245/35 tires and in rear 10"x20" ET25 with 255/35 tires. :)

#255583  by 300M_Brat

My Turn!!! 20" SRT8's on Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 255/35-20

Spades32 liked this
 #255867  by Fin-Toni

grayslater wrote:
Fin-Toni wrote:Here is my M with it's new 20" TSW Strip wheels. Front wheels are 8,5"x20" ET20 with 245/35 tires and in rear 10"x20" ET25 with 255/35 tires. :)
Would love to see a more straight on shot! :)

Is this better? :)

#256822  by DUBspecial

#256911  by Fin-Toni

DUBspecial wrote:How did you roll the rears, cuz that metal is thick!!? Fender roller? bat? hammer and wood block? heatgun and phonebooks or did someone else do it? Ive done a lot of research on it. Ive seen several ways, but the roller is by far the best...if u can find one.
I bought a fender roller, that really it rhe best way. Just rolled it a bit by bit. We have now rolled few other cars also and it's really easy. In ebay are lot of those for sale, and I bought mine from there also :)