Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • A place to test your pics etc..

• This is the place for off-topic discussions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

This is the place for off-topic discussions

Moderator: Moderators

#198170  by Carfan77

Goofy!! Pic is lookin' good, and nice to see you around!
 #198207  by GoofySenior

Oh...I've been lurking. Was coming to Carlisle until they told me they may force me into an early retirement :x
 #198211  by EasyRider300M

if your retiring early, then you have the time. You can always find another member to travel with to share costs. Besides you're not too far away.
 #198218  by GoofySenior

Yep, I'm sure I could find another member, (like GoofysM....you know the wife LOL), but it still comes out of the same budget. Things are so up in the air with work that I've been on layoff for the last month, and I don't know what exactly in going to happen. We'd love to be there but not this year,
 #334762  by tafi300M

#348131  by tafi300M

Blaah, how to add enlargement arrows to video? Thanks.

Edit: :oops: youtube adds them ok. No worries. You learn teenage stuff every day...
 #350400  by beespecial

#350401  by M-Pressive

#356566  by EasyRider300M

how does this pic that I may use to replace my overlarge sig look on your computer...is it full width or could it be bigger

also, I notice that the avatar area width is like 1/3 the width of the entire post area on my chromebook.....how does it display on yours....my opinion is that it is too wide but your results may differ on your computer

also: does my present sig pictures display on 3 lines, 2 lines or 1 line on your computer?
 #356569  by M-Pressive

EasyRider300M wrote:how does this pic that I may use to replace my overlarge sig look on your computer...is it full width or could it be bigger

also, I notice that the avatar area width is like 1/3 the width of the entire post area on my chromebook.....how does it display on yours....my opinion is that it is too wide but your results may differ on your computer

also: does my present sig pictures display on 3 lines, 2 lines or 1 line on your computer?
The picture looks good but could be larger for your signature, Corey mentioned before that the thread area has a 500px max picture size, the signature area is 800px.

Avatar area is about 1/4 of the post area on my computer. It can not be changed due to the information in it. Your city doesn't even show up all the way because it is longer than the allotted space. That will happen with more wording if the area was smaller.

Your current signature is one line on my computer. I do have a widescreen laptop though.

Hope that helps.
Null liked this
 #356578  by tafi300M

EZRider, I'm using iPad mini here. If I use it "upright" your sig is in 3 lines. If Iturn it "landscape", your sig is 2 lines.
Edit: the live sig, that is. The new "proto" sig is one line, ofcourse.
 #357929  by beespecial

test
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.